Confirmed Trade: [OTT/SJ] Erik Karlsson and Francis Perron for Tierney, DeMelo, Norris, Balcers, 1st, 2nd, cdnl picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempiternal

Jul 5, 2014
Haha, wow, this is a very similar return in which I said and Sens fans were like NO WAY were getting an elite player back!!!

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
San Jose literally gave up nothing for Him. They kept all core players and added a defense beast. Wow just wow I can’t believe no one beat this.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Sens get extra 1st round pick if Karlsson plays for an eastern conference team this year aka the Hoffmann clause

ViktorBaeArvidsson

Greenville Swamp Rabbits fan lol
Feb 18, 2017
The Bible Belt of South Carolina
Good God, I’m terribly sorry Sens fans but this was a terrible deal, and I highly believe Karlsson is gonna get an extension soon. Jeez Melnyk is a goof in all ways, I hope no one goes to games to support this product that is getting displayed how can you trade a hall of famer for a pile of meh, so awful.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Bob McKenzie 6 months ago: "Magic beans are not going to get you Erik Karlsson"
Ron Wilson ~ "hold that thought"

Ottawa easily got a better offer last deadline.

member 157595

It's hard to believe that any owner could possibly hate a fanbase more than Eugene Melnyk hates Senators fans. One was even an organ donor for him. Yet the man is broke and refuses to sell the team even though he is completely unable to financially support it.

No one could possibly treat something they own this poorly unless they deliberately thought ill of it.

Reactions: viper0220

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
I'm a little late to the party but just want to express my thoughts.

This is a GREAT day for Senator fans.

That return was enormous and Senator fans should be rejoicing in the streets right about now.

There is no guarantee that Karlsson re-signs in San Jose, and so Senator fans?..........I tip my hat.

It may not feel like it right now, but today was a MAJOR win for you guys.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
giphy.gif

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
Unless you’re fans of one of the teams in pacific. Now you just straight up lose.
IDK, maybe 4 months from now we'll be talking the old, injury prone Sharks.......just like every other year. They certainly didn't get less old, or injury prone today.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
It's hard to believe that any owner could possibly hate a fanbase more than Eugene Melnyk hates Senators fans. One was even an organ donor for him. Yet the man is broke and refuses to sell the team even though he is completely unable to financially support it.

No one could possibly treat something they own this poorly unless they deliberately thought ill of it.
It's hard to let go or it's all he's got left.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008

I think he does after this season, hopefully the arena is totally empty.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
Even worse news for the Sens but great news for the Avs. Pageau was injured in fitness testing today:

Renaud Lavoie @renlavoietva
According to multiple sources, news are not good regarding Jean-Gabriel Pageau today. Could be out from 4 to 6 months and a surgery to repair a Achilles’ tendon could be necessary. @Senators

Reactions: ds4130
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad