Confirmed Trade: [OTT/CBJ] Duchene and Bergman for Abramov, Davidson, 1st, and Conditional 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005

As an Islanders fan who would love for Duchene to sign with us, I don't want to trade a bunch of stuff for him then lose him as a UFA. To be honest I would be much happier if Duchene gets traded to Columbus then Nashville(who I predict he will sign with this summer).

For the sake of argument I would rather sign Duchene then Panarin(given I think #2 center is a sore spot on our team, more so then scoring wingers)

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
3 way trade with Panarin going somewhere else, Duchene going to CBJ?

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
As an Islanders fan who would love for Duchene to sign with us, I don't want to trade a bunch of stuff for him then lose him as a UFA. To be honest I would be much happier if Duchene gets traded to Columbus then Nashville(who I predict he will sign with this summer).

If Duchene's getting traded to Columbus, he almost certainly is going there on the condition to re-sign with them. The only reason that Columbus has any need for Duchene IMO is because Panarin wants out and they want somebody with similar-to-equal production who WILL sign with them.

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
interested to know from CBJ fans... if Duchene is a pure rental - how far do they need to go in the playoffs to make this worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad