GDT: Other Team's Playoff Game Discussion

slappipappi

Jul 22, 2010
$5 says Brad Richards decides to retire. End it on a high note.

I think there is zero chance of that happening.

I expect he'll sign a cheap deal with Chicago, and convince his buddy St. Louis to join him on the same basis. If you've heard Richards talk about his time in Chicago, you can tell he's been rejuvenated playing with Toews et al. And some of his best hockey in years came in the playoffs this year.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
I think there is zero chance of that happening.

I expect he'll sign a cheap deal with Chicago, and convince his buddy St. Louis to join him on the same basis. If you've heard Richards talk about his time in Chicago, you can tell he's been rejuvenated playing with Toews et al. And some of his best hockey in years came in the playoffs this year.

Oh god no please no.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Yeah I see it highly likely he signs on the cheap with Chicago again. He's still getting buyout money from the Rangers too so its not like money is his primary concern.

Only way I see it not happening is if they decide not to bring him back. Teravainan(sp) looks like he's gonna really blossom soon.

Bouma Fett*

Booty Hunter
May 19, 2012
Calgary
Just imagine if everyone good decided to sign cheap one year deals with Chicago to get a cup.

Richards - $2
St. Louis - $1.5
Green: $2

etc. Seriously if I was Green I'd try to do it, just made $30 million in the last like 5 years. Go win a cup

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Holy ****, I came 2nd in both of the HF Flames brackets! :amazed:

Hey, I got 3rd in both!

jubodrv.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad