GDT: Other Team's Playoff Game Discussion

Flaming Satan

Driving into Legacy
May 29, 2014
YYC
Honestly some of the calls by the refs in the NHL are atrocious. Sometimes I can't believe the NHL even hired these guys :laugh:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Pretty sure they waved it off because it was a follow-through. But they shouldn't have waved it off, because it was a follow-through on an illegal play.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I like PK, but these are the reasons why he shouldn't be captain right now.

Ehh, he was unlucky he hit a soft spot. It is kind of silly how guys spent the entire game in front of the net and in the corners whacking, shoving and violently cross-checking the opposition with no penalty, but this one is a major penalty just by virtue of the result. Commentators were right, worse than that had been going on all game.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Ehh, he was unlucky he hit a soft spot. It is kind of silly how guys spent the entire game in front of the net and in the corners whacking, shoving and violently cross-checking the opposition with no penalty, but this one is a major penalty just by virtue of the result. Commentators were right, worse than that had been going on all game.

I don't mean so much of that but because he lets his emotions get the best of him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad