2016-17: 14,770 (30th)
2017-18: 17,109 (20th)

Avalanche average attendance
2016-17: 14,835 (25th)
2017-18: 15,183 (26th)

Mammoth average attendance
2017: 14,458 (3rd)
2018: 13,343 (2nd)

All three teams should finish their current seasons strong, so this year's numbers should inch upward for all of them.

Nuggets had a huge recovery. The rise of Jokic, Murray, and Harris mirrors the rise of the franchise as a whole.

Avs are starting to bounce back, but they fell in ranking by one spot due to Vegas. If they make the playoffs they should really start to get back to decent levels next year.

Mammoth, and the entire NLL, have suffered at the gate because they started the season 5 weeks earlier this year and ended up with much more conflict with other sports and way smaller walk-up crowds. Lot of Friday games this year, whereas Saturday is always their strongest.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
Jokic tonight
23 points, 12 rebounds, 10 assists, 3 blocks, 3 steals

Get this guy a real coach.

Harris went down though. Hopefully not too bad. Stayed in to shoot the free throws and limped off, didn't return.

AdamCalderHero

Jul 20, 2010
Coventry, England
How has Hogg looked Adam besides the 6 nations? Seems that him and Scotland really struggled, I thought effin Italy was more impressive than them. Also it sounds like Georgia might be taking Italia's spot, any word on this?

There is talk about changing the teams around. Italy really haven't kicked on and there is a clear class difference but swapping them out would seem like a huge backwards step. Georgia deserve to be there as much as Italy but there's no way the league will expand because the schedule is too long as it is.

Scotland are trending up but they are still too inconsistent. They beat Australia twice last year, beat England in the 6 nations, and should've beaten Ireland if they had taken their chances in the first half. They are easily my favourite team to watch thought. They are tough up front but have so much creativity in the backs with guys like Hogg, Russell and Jones. They play really exciting fast paced rugby. They just need to learn how to win consistently and they will be a force.

Reactions: S E P H

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
if they're going to replace him, they'll probably have to wait until the NCAA's are over, unless you want a recycled NBA assistant. Ettore Messina would probably be ok (from the Spurs), but I'd rather have the coach from UVA. Messina probably would not leave the Spurs right away as well.

It's easy to say a coach should be fired - but there's not really many proven guys out there that are better. There was already a large dropoff from Karl to Brian Shaw...it would be a disaster to bring someone in that's inexperienced and watch the Nuggets fall even further behind. Both Messina and the UVA coach would be inexperienced and you'd be rolling the dice but they're probably the best 2 options.

Meanwhile - Becky Hammons is being rumored as the next CSU head coach. Good for her. I'd like that move.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Well it’s only took like what? 2 days for my bracket to completely bust

Any maybe we should hire that UVA coach. He’d fit in choking nicely for the Nuggets :)

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Complicates things for the Browns too.

how? they go QB at #1. they can still trade down or take minkah/barkley/chubb at #4.

there was never a chance they were going to pass on QB #1. not after their trade downs the past couple of years.

broncos either trade up to #2 or they take a risk that all the top QBs are gone by the time 5th pick at the draft comes around.

Reactions: ASmileyFace

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
how? they go QB at #1. they can still trade down or take minkah/barkley/chubb at #4.

there was never a chance they were going to pass on QB #1. not after their trade downs the past couple of years.

broncos either trade up to #2 or they take a risk that all the top QBs are gone by the time 5th pick at the draft comes around.
With more thought I guess you're right. I thought I read that they really like Barkley. I guess with the Jets moving up to #3 that actually increases the odds that he drops to #4 since the Jets will pick a QB there.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Jets were in attendance for Rosen’s pro day and Mayfield’s.

I think they are moving up for Rosen.

Giants were not at Rosen’s pro day. Browns didn’t attend Rosen or Mayfield.

I gotta think the top 5 go - 1) Allen 2) Barkley/Nelson 3) Rosen 4) Barkley/Chubb 5) Mayfield

I can’t believe the Browns are focused on Allen but I’m starting to buy more and more into that every day.

kl35ha

Oct 19, 2017
I don’t think the nuggets are going to make the playoffs. Malone is going to be gone. Still can’t believe Millsap is getting pay 30mils for playing like ****...

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000

I think they are moving up for Rosen.

Giants were not at Rosen’s pro day. Browns didn’t attend Rosen or Mayfield.

I gotta think the top 5 go - 1) Allen 2) Barkley/Nelson 3) Rosen 4) Barkley/Chubb 5) Mayfield

I can’t believe the Browns are focused on Allen but I’m starting to buy more and more into that every day.
Moments like this are why the browns are a terrible franchise

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
So was Elway. We'll see if he drive up to Larmie to buy some fireworks.

Now if Darnold, Rosen and Mayfield are gone at #5, I'm all for taking Nelson or Chubb with the possibilty of trying to trade back into the 1st for Lamar which would be difficult or making the trade down to Buffalo with the idea they'd want Allen.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
I think Allen's gone by the time the Broncos pick comes around. Darnold and Allen's pro days are still coming up - will be interesting to see if the Browns attend both, one, or none of them. They evidently were not interested in Mayfield or Rosen to go to either one of those guy's days. I really do believe the Browns want Allen, as crazy as hell as that sounds. I don't think he's worth it.

I believe the Broncos are after Mayfield and Rosen from just all the media tidbits I've seen. Draftanalyst.com rumored the Broncos prefer Rosen #1 above everyone else, and the Mayfield/Elway/Kubiak comments towards each other are just becoming more frequent and nauseating at this point.

The Broncos are in a tough spot though because they'll now have to move up and pay the same cost the Jets just paid to get to #2, and that's assuming the Giants don't want a QB. And the Jets paid dearly for that move up the board according to all the different variations of draft charts out there. I guess the Broncos could trade up to the Browns #4 for cheap but this is getting a little precarious - it's hard to imagine that all 4 of these QBs (Allen/Darnold/Rosen/Mayfield) are going to make it. Do you really want to give up the draft capital that the Jets just did to take a flier on one of these guys? I would if a guy was "can't miss" but I don't think any of these 4 are in that category - maybe Rosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad