OT: Other Sports aka #Broncos #SellRockiesSell #Nuggets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
yeah totally agree with you - heavyweights are garbage right now

I really appreciate and enjoy that the boxers are from all over the world too. And I love that showtime/hbo are starting to have some good fights on them. Everything doesn't have to be PPV. I think boxing is actually making a little bit of a revival as a sport.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
Can't even freaking beat Marshall.

Fire Mike Bobo.
0-3 vs Colorado
1-2 vs Wyoming
1-2 vs Air Force
0-3 vs Boise State
0-3 in Bowl Games unless they have a massive fourth quarter comeback

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
yeah me too - the one female judge from Vegas was so out of touch with reality. Hope she was fired after that fight.

Problem is that triple G isn’t exactly a young guy. He’s probably got 2 or 3 major matches before he starts declining

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
It took two horrible judges to botch that decision, not just one. The guy who had it as a draw was just as bad as she was.

I had the fight 8 rounds to 4. I could maybe see an argument for 7-5. But anything more than that for Canelo is absurd.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Henderson is inactive again today - why won't the Broncos play this kid

edit - nvm the active list was from Thursday :D

Last edited:

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
In the semis in my fantasy league. If I win I'm guaranteed at least some money. Of course it looks like half my studs are having bad days...

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
I lost Marqise Lee 5 mins into the Jacksonville game. o points for the day. Totally screwed my team and I'm likely to lose. ugh. Getting hurt sucks, but the dude couldn't at least catch one of those Bortles TD's

I started Jimmy G at QB. Probably should have went with my gut on Bortles. Jax hasn't been to the playoffs in 10 years so it was obvious they were going to play their hearts out today to get the birth

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
AJ Green and Jamaal Williams combined for 8 points for me and with only 10.3 from Jordon Howard I'm pretty much screwed without a miracle.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
It's come down to me having Carr and him having Lynch. I'm up 4 points currently. Shit is going to come down to the last drive of a raiders game. FML

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Good news: Both the Steelers and Raiders get boned by a dumb rule

Bad news: Patriots and the Cowboys are two teams that benefit from it

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I might be in the minority but that play in the Steelers/Patriots game.... that's a catch. I mean, come on. The guy catches the ball and makes a move towards the end zone to stretch across the goal line. If you want to call it a fumble, I can see that. But he caught that football.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I need 20 points from Winston tonight. Please give me a miracle and put me in the finals. Prizes in this league are $900 for 1st, $200 for 2nd and $100 for third. I'll have Zeke back next week so if I can get in I have a real good shot.

I'm in another league where I'm 100% in the finals next week. It's a $240 winner take all league.

Reactions: ASmileyFace

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I might be in the minority but that play in the Steelers/Patriots game.... that's a catch. I mean, come on. The guy catches the ball and makes a move towards the end zone to stretch across the goal line. If you want to call it a fumble, I can see that. But he caught that football.

Uh...you're not in the minority.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
We see this happening every week. But the referees called it right. The issue is the NFL's rules.The moment he crosses the plane everything that happens after should be irrelevant. Shouldn't matter if he's running, jumping, catching, falling, diving or whatever. If he has possession as he crosses the plane it should be a touchdown but it isn't.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I need 20 points from Winston tonight. Please give me a miracle and put me in the finals. Prizes in this league are $900 for 1st, $200 for 2nd and $100 for third. I'll have Zeke back next week so if I can get in I have a real good shot.

I'm in another league where I'm 100% in the finals next week. It's a $240 winner take all league.
I almost played Winston instead of Carr. Glad I'm not having to wait till today to see if I'm in the finals. I got so lucky that my opponate had an even worse week than me. He sat Foles for some ungodly reason and had Fournette so I lucked out hard there considering my top performer of the week was Baltimore Defense :laugh:

My league is $500 for the winner and $150 for second place so I'll be happy no matter what happens next week.

Reactions: Cousin Eddie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad