OT: Other Sports 75

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
This. My brother told me the Hou. TV guys are in awe of his stuff. Said not many guys (combined with Giolito last night) have shut down their lineup like this much this season. Hope they can finish it off and take two of three...would be a nice start to the second half. Then beat up on the Twins some more.

And so help me, I know I'm in the minority but I love the 83 uniforms. Probably cause it was "my" era lol.
tenor.png

Cowch

Jan 24, 2019
Hopefully that ledge is getting increasingly far away for some of you. I'll admit it's a bit alarming to see the team have such a bad record against the better teams, but missing some key bats has been troublesome to say the least.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Hopefully that ledge is getting increasingly far away for some of you. I'll admit it's a bit alarming to see the team have such a bad record against the better teams, but missing some key bats has been troublesome to say the least.
They also played the vast majority of their games against the good teams on the road in the first half.

Reactions: Cowch

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Tbf, had to dump a bunch of trash garpax collected over the years last season. Hopefully, colby white is next

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
His first draft pick isn't exactly inspiring confidence in new GM

I was not impressed with Williams and dont have confidence he will be productive PF especially at rebounding and D both of which he struggled with

His D might get better but he is done growing and at 6'7 he struggles with bigger bodies inside when rebounding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad