Other LA Sports: Dodgers, Angels, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, USC, UCLA, Fantasy, MMA etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Well, Ohtani has had an impressive start. Solid in his first pitching appearance and 4 hits in his first 9 at bats. I think there will be a lot of adjusting for him this year, but the kids a talent to be sure.

For the three Angel fans including myself on these boards I'm hoping this is just not a hot start cuz man can you just imagine......

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Nine up and nine down against Ohtani in his home pitching debut against Oakland.

EDIT: Through 5 innings in Anaheim - Ohtani with 10 strikeouts on 65 pitches. Fifteen up and fifteen down for the A's.

Last edited:
Reactions: KingTrouty

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Ohtani loses his bid for a perfect game in the top of the 7th with one out on a sharp single to left field.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Filthy stupid stuff. Always too early to tell how he's gonna do but holy S@3$ what a start to his career! Wow!
Ohtani was changing speeds really well today. Just incredible command of all his pitches. A 95+ mph fastball doesn't hurt either.

Reactions: KingTrouty

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Ohtani was changing speeds really well today. Just incredible command of all his pitches. A 95+ mph fastball doesn't hurt either.

My goodness would have been epic just absolute epic if he achieved that NO NO or even better a PERFECT. Well hope he continues still don't wanna get to amped but wow.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
You suck Dodgers. Can't even beatbthe Giants. I legit think this is the end of the streak of division titles. I know they always gave us doubts in the last couple of seasons with slow starts but they haven't been mediocre this late. They would usually pick it up by late April.

Winger23

May 3, 2007
You suck Dodgers. Can't even beatbthe Giants. I legit think this is the end of the streak of division titles. I know they always gave us doubts in the last couple of seasons with slow starts but they haven't been mediocre this late. They would usually pick it up by late April.

I'm waiting for Turner to come back before judging, but the bullpen is a mess. Baez has always been terrible and letting morrow walk was a huge mistake.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
The reigning finalist is usually a hungry team like having the best record or one of the best. Check 2018 Predators, 2017 Warriors, 2017 Indians. Meanwhile, the Dodgers chose to regress.

Also say bye-bye to Clayton Kershaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad