GDT: Other Games Around The League 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Oilers score a goal without touching the puck, amazing. I never noticed how annoying Remenda sounds while he was with the Sharks, but in this game, he does.

Something about St.Louis and own goals...

If only it had happened against Montreal...

ScottyDont

Aug 30, 2010
Philly (<3 in SJ)
This is just creepy

CQ2IUBuUsAAEwTe.jpg

Say what you will about his on ice performance, but the creepy/funny factor will sorely be missed :laugh:

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
I just saw the 3 on 3 OT in Tampa and my god. The pace and chances are astounding.

Pretty wild, wasn't it?

I in favor of giving a shoot out on every penalty, rather than adding a man which I think is the current rules for 3 on 3 OT.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I had doubts he would be there at our pick, but it seemed like he'd be one of our main targets at the time.

He and Tuch and Milano were who liked for the Sharks. Shame they all went off the board before they picked. Goldobin is fine but I just had other preferences.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Quick stinks tonight, and the Kings popgun offense can't even score on Mike Smith and a team that's probably only winning this game 2-0 on complete accident LOL.:laugh:

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Quick stinks tonight, and the Kings popgun offense can't even score on Mike Smith and a team that's probably only winning this game 2-0 on complete accident LOL.:laugh:

If the Kings get off to a slow start..does Darryl Sutter last? There was tension last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad