GDT: Other Games Around The League 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
Oilers score a goal without touching the puck, amazing. I never noticed how annoying Remenda sounds while he was with the Sharks, but in this game, he does.

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
Matt Irwin is now a -3

The Bruins GDT must be in love with Irwin now! Glad he is gone from the Sharks... no NHL speed or skating ability. I am absolutely amazed on how long he's in the NHL.

Irwin reminds me of a M1 Abrams tank with a broken track... big gun but cannot go anywhere to effectively use it.

He's a guy that should have a been a career AHLer only.

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
Tarasenko just picked Cam Talbot's pocket on a breakaway. Tied up 1-1 but should have been 1-0 Blues if it was not for that one Blues player putting it in his own net.

So far, I am not impressed with McDavid's defensive ability. He's got bursty speed though, and he's been trying to hang up near the blue line to pick off a pass. Not really effective down in the sweet spot of the defensive area where there's traffic from all directions.

nerdybeard

Oct 1, 2011
Oakland, CA
lol@Niemi with assists on the first two goals for the Stars tonight. Not watching - but is he actually playing the puck over there ?

magic school bus

Jun 4, 2010
San Jose, CA
The Bruins GDT must be in love with Irwin now! Glad he is gone from the Sharks... no NHL speed or skating ability. I am absolutely amazed on how long he's in the NHL.

Irwin reminds me of a M1 Abrams tank with a broken track... big gun but cannot go anywhere to effectively use it.

He's a guy that should have a been a career AHLer only.

Yup. Never understood the sharks fascination with him. He's a no-way defenseman.

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
If that TB/Philly game was any indication, the 3 on 3 OT is going to very exciting. I think there was 3 breakaways including a partial 2 on 0.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
I guess I missed His first NHL game

So did McYahweh ascend bodily to the heavens on high, or is he saving that for the home opener?

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
Avs with a meltdown in the 3rd. have given up 4 goals in 5 miinutes and have blown a 4-1 lead.

Bowie22

blow it up
Jul 20, 2012
Santa Clara, CA
This is just creepy

CQ2IUBuUsAAEwTe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad