OT: OT Lounge (No politics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
We got our second shot on Sunday. Wife felt rough yesterday, better today. I haven't experienced much beyond a sore arm. Although I do seem to be developing a vestigial tail, but I can't say definitively that the vaccine is causing that. :nod:

Reactions: Jets 31

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Still waiting ..............

rocking-chair-skeleton.jpg

Slimy Sculpin

Dec 29, 2013

locally Bombers must be planning to scan MB QR code

I received my QR code a couple of weeks ago (on my phone and a hard copy). I also downloaded the MB government QR code reader app to see how it works. It's pretty slick and showed that I was "verified" fully vaccinated. (Interestingly, it looks very similar to and works like the one in current use in most of Europe.) For the Bombers, it might slow things down a bit at the gate as they'll also have to scan your ticket but that can be planned for. I'm looking forward to their first home game!

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
I received my QR code a couple of weeks ago (on my phone and a hard copy). I also downloaded the MB government QR code reader app to see how it works. It's pretty slick and showed that I was "verified" fully vaccinated. (Interestingly, it looks very similar to and works like the one in current use in most of Europe.) For the Bombers, it might slow things down a bit at the gate as they'll also have to scan your ticket but that can be planned for. I'm looking forward to their first home game!

Yeah, it can and should be planned for. But how many attendees will wait till they're right at the f***ing gate before they decide to start hunting around in their wallets and even worse, purses for the required items? There's a special place reserved in Hell for people like that. :banghead:

Reactions: Jets 31

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
The penalty decision was brutal but Kane got a yellow for being tripped in the box during the 2nd half so I'm not going to dwell on it too much.

I can't comment on soccer penalties because 99% of them tend to be either A. blown calls or B. refs taking the bait on blown calls; but I defer to my general poker principle that in a long enough timeline, bullshit breaks even.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
No fans at the upcoming Olympics as Japan declares a state of emergency as covid cases start to rise in what they are calling a 5th wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad