OT: 2014 NFL Football discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Even if Forte fumbles the refs'll probably call him down. We're getting the old Al Davis treatment from the league it seems.

Status Quo*

Geno Smith for the second time tonight just handing the ball to the Bears.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Geno Smith for the second time tonight just handing the ball to the Bears.

Gee what a shock. Glad I didn't see that one, I don't think I can handle any more Jets nonsense :laugh:

It'd be nice if just once we had an AVERAGE quarterback.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
How much worse could Vick be?

Vick would instantly be the best QB the Jets have had since Pennington if you don't count 2008 Favre (he had 22 TD's, 22 INT's but six of those TD's came in one game and he was a disinterested shell by the end of the season). And Vick isn't even that good a QB.

Status Quo*

The fact that this Jets offense put up the amount of points they did against the Packers last week pretty much tells you how bad Green Bay is right now.

The defense the past 7 qtrs has been fine. That offense though... Dumpster fire. They've only allowed 13 points the last 6 qtrs of play and that's playing the Lions offense for 4 qtrs. That HAVE to find a solution otherwise they're ****ed. ****, our running game handed the Lions 9 points yesterday.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
The fact that this Jets offense put up the amount of points they did against the Packers last week pretty much tells you how bad Green Bay is right now.

Well the first seven were served up on a silver platter :laugh: It was really seventeen points after that early Rodgers fumble (well should have been twenty-four but we won't get into dopey Marty and Sheldon Richardson calling a timeout they didn't even need to call).

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
And I didn't mean run like that. Use your running back. What a stupid goaline play call.

That's become par for the course too. I don't know what stupid pills Marty Morninghweg took in the offseason but he's doing the same thing Schotty used to do, trying to outcute himself.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Nah the Jet defense always ***** the bed on the last drive of the game. Either that or Geno will.

Status Quo*

Jets handed this to the Bears on a silver platter. Geno is not good. He was good in the 1st half last week and then fell of a table.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
I feel really good about my PPR team this year. Scored 166 points this week

Luck, V Jax, Aj Green, Bush, Lynch, Bennett, Edelman, Dawson (K), Cincy D.

Bench: Wheaton, Kelce, Gordon, Lamar Miller, Tannehill and Sankey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad