Orr vs. Lucic

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
You ever wonder why Lucic destroys Middleweight?
He finally gets into a fight with a fighter his own size and whats he do.After taking a beaten pleads to the ref than runs to hide behind the ref, instead like Cherry said taking it like a man..:laugh:
Lucic 6\3 228lbs
Orr 6\3 222lbs.
Lucic better just stay fighting semi tough middleweights.

Welcome to the thread.

In future, it might be helpful to read a thread before responding. Pretty much every ill advised point you're trying to make has been disproved on the last 2 pages.

Tim Vezina Thomas

Jun 4, 2009
You ever wonder why Lucic destroys Middleweight?
He finally gets into a fight with a fighter his own size and whats he do.After taking a beaten pleads to the ref than runs to hide behind the ref, instead like Cherry said taking it like a man..:laugh:
Lucic 6\3 228lbs
Orr 6\3 222lbs.
Lucic better just stay fighting semi tough middleweights.

Although I like Orr as a player/fighter, pretty positive I dont want Lucic fighting the guys Orr fights given his potential career ending injury....doesnt make much sense now does it.

And to tell u the truth, I'm perfectly fine with Lucic destroying Middleweights and scoring 30+ goals :laugh:

Kaoz*

Yass, I don't want to quote your entire post, so I'll just say that in the end, on reviewing Koaz's post, (which I remember differently and was too lazy to look back on), as always the truth is somewhere in the middle.

It's hard to say that given the Bruins record against Montreal that any Bruin is "destroying" the Habs. I think we can all agree though, that given his offensive output, and the other attributes he can bring to a game, he's been pretty damn good. If we had a couple more players show up like he has this year against you guys, our record would be nowhere near what it is. To me, despite the head to head record, Lucic does in fact destroy the Habs. The fact that none of our other players bother to show up doesn't discount that.

But you could certainly argue otherwise, and it would be a fair stance.

Cheers.

Eh, what'd I do?

This board must be really slow, how the hell is this thread still anywhere even near recent?

smitty10

Aug 6, 2009
Toronto

What's your point? Are you suggesting that Mike Komisarek is a heavy weight? :laugh:

Clearly you've seen Komisarek fight and I don't think there is anyone who would EVER call him a heavy weight. He is an absolutely terrible fighter. He shouldn't even be classified as a middle weight, IMO.

Bring Bak Damphousse

Fire Bergevin...into the Sun
May 27, 2002
Canada
What's your point? Are you suggesting that Mike Komisarek is a heavy weight? :laugh:

Clearly you've seen Komisarek fight and I don't think there is anyone who would EVER call him a heavy weight. He is an absolutely terrible fighter. He shouldn't even be classified as a middle weight, IMO.

He's heavyweight size, that's about it.

mcphllp

Dion @ 6.5=Discount
Dec 27, 2008
komisarek is really really getting injured. thats about it. Ive given up on hoping he plays better. he's just too slow and stupid. I believe everything habs fans have said about him.

He's not even tough.

Habs Fan In Ottawa*

Eh, what'd I do?

This board must be really slow, how the hell is this thread still anywhere even near recent?

Lol he misquoted you instead of someone else by accident. He thought I replied to you when I replied to someone else so we kind of went on from there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad