Orr vs. Lucic

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
What was Lucic thinking? Gotta give it up to him for staying in it though. Looked like he got his nose broken.

Ackbar

Nov 13, 2009
Lucic did better than I expected he would. I think Orr got the better of him though.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
whats up with Lucic hiding behind the refs ?

No need to troll the thread. As a leaf fan knowing how good of a fighter Orr is, i could give nothing but props to Lucic for taking him on. He backed off at the end because Orr was too much for him, which is fine.

Theron

#beauty
Jul 19, 2007
Burlington, Ontario
No need to troll the thread. As a leaf fan knowing how good of a fighter Orr is, i could give nothing but props to Lucic for taking him on. He backed off at the end because Orr was too much for him, which is fine.

this.. Orr is a heavyweight.. props on Lucic for going and doing quite well.. I didn't expect to see these 2 guys guy ...entertaining fight though...!

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
great fight for both guys.
Lucic proved hes a beast.
Im a leafs fan and clapped at the end, saying great job to Milan for hanging in there against Orr.

TheFinalWord

Apr 25, 2005
While I'm glad Lucic finally stepped up against a serious heavyweight and lost the fight, he did show that with some more experience, he could very well hang with the best. Hopefully he isn't hurt too bad and doesn't become gun shy (similar to Belak after Orr broke his nose).

mcinnesja

Jul 27, 2007
Pembroke
gotta give props to Lucic for stepping up.
You could see him tell Orr enough at one point but Orr would have none of that.:naughty:
Cant blame Lucic for backing out near the end

bb_fan

Feb 27, 2002
boston
Visit site
anyone saying Lucic was hiding behind the linesmen really needs to take the hater glass's off.

the linesmen stepped in on his own.

VL

Sep 22, 2009
The Pale Blue Dot

Yeah, it took some guts to drop his gloves and take on Orr so credit where credit is due.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Monza vs Lazio
    Monza vs Lazio
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $245.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • FC Köln vs Freiburg
    FC Köln vs Freiburg
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $370.00