Post-Game Talk: Operation Batting1k comes too late, panthers only show up for the 3rd | 6-4 loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Almost every game a team is down 6-1 it ends 7-4 not 10-1. Teams take their foot off the gas. I don't think 1 good period gets them out of 40 minutes of shit (mind you Kuli was singlehandedly responsible for 3 goals lol).
Yeah but its nice they didnt completely roll over and die

Rangers got bodied by the pens
Red wings beat tampa
Blue jackets romp the avs

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I mean all these things are fixable. Our coverage tonight was horrible. Kulikov was a mental patient (not sure how fixable it is) but jeez he was horrid. The effort level was good in the third. These guys just aren’t using any energy. I don’t agree with it but there’s definitely been some thing said to make them not use their energy.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
I mean all these things are fixable. Our coverage tonight was horrible. Kulikov was a mental patient (not sure how fixable it is) but jeez he was horrid. The effort level was good in the third. These guys just aren’t using any energy. I don’t agree with it but there’s definitely been some thing said to make them not use their energy.

Kuli has been able to stay in the league because he simplified his game to be a bottom pairing, no offense type of guy. He always gets into a world of trouble when he thinks he's the high draft pick he once was. He simply doesn't have the hands to do the things offensively.

Reactions: Laus723

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Kuli has been able to stay in the league because he simplified his game to be a bottom pairing, no offense type of guy. He always gets into a world of trouble when he thinks he's the high draft pick he once was. He simply doesn't have the hands to do the things offensively.
Kulikov needs to dump the puck deep every time. He’s been fine defensively most of the time but he needs to play meat and potatoes hockey.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
From Maurice's comments it seems like it's been something brought on by the group as a whole, not by him, but he understands it. And obviously wants it to get on track. He said after the Detroit game the anger level was close to where it should be. I mean this is what Tampa did right before winning 2 Cups, so who am I to argue.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
From Maurice's comments it seems like it's been something brought on by the group as a whole, not by him, but he understands it. And obviously wants it to get on track. He said after the Detroit game the anger level was close to where it should be. I mean this is what Tampa did right before winning 2 Cups, so who am I to argue.
That’s where I’m at. As long as this team turns it on within the last 5 games these games don’t mean shit to me. If this team flounders in the playoffs then yes I’ll be pissed off especially after last year. But this team showed me last playoffs that they can turn it on so unless they show me they can’t then I’m not going to trash them.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
That’s where I’m at. As long as this team turns it on within the last 5 games these games don’t mean shit to me. If this team flounders in the playoffs then yes I’ll be pissed off especially after last year. But this team showed me last playoffs that they can turn it on so unless they show me they can’t then I’m not going to trash them.
Adopt me, I probably need a therapist anyways

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
For the remaining games - Bench Rodrigues and Kulikov
Switch Bjornfot and Mahura with OEL
Put Okposo on the 4th with Stenlund and Lomberg
Tarasenko with Barkov and Reino
Lundell Luo and Cousins
Benny Chucky and Swaggy

Reactions: Idiot Stick

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Stick around will ya? Nice to have an unhinged exMOD around, makes me look so much more level headed...

I'll be a good lad until after we eliminate them, then I'll take the summer off. Youre going crazier everyday youre a mod, you just dont realize it. Cheers!

maxresdefault (2).jpg

Adopt me, I probably need a therapist anyways

17460237-d88f-4345-ab3f-eb3a85d8da9d_text.gif

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I will say, next yeat this third line has to be figured out. They have SUCKED all season. They were such a strength last season. I knew they wouldn’t be as good but man they have been so bad.

Anyone else notice Tkachuk hasn’t started any shit lately too? He’s been kind of invisible which is weird for him.

Idiot Stick

Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
I will say, next yeat this third line has to be figured out. They have SUCKED all season. They were such a strength last season. I knew they wouldn’t be as good but man they have been so bad.

Anyone else notice Tkachuk hasn’t started any shit lately too? He’s been kind of invisible which is weird for him.
I said it earlier but hes been quiet since that hit he took from carolina that took him off the ice.

Worries me for the playoffs cause no shortage of those hits there.

Im not sure what to do with the lines
4th line we got a bunch of options im not sure whats the best, but the 3rd is tricky.

Erod-barkov-tank
Cousins-benny-chucky
Swaggy-lundell-reinhart
Luostar-Stenlund-(gadjo, lombo, lorentz)

Wouldnt mind seein lorentz in the 2nd line in place of cousins for a spin, just to see what he could do outside of the 4th line.

Reactions: harv33173

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I said it earlier but hes been quiet since that hit he took from carolina that took him off the ice.

Worries me for the playoffs cause no shortage of those hits there.

Im not sure what to do with the lines
4th line we got a bunch of options im not sure whats the best, but the 3rd is tricky.

Erod-barkov-tank
Cousins-benny-chucky
Swaggy-lundell-reinhart
Luostar-Stenlund-(gadjo, lombo, lorentz)

Wouldnt mind seein lorentz in the 2nd line in place of cousins for a spin, just to see what he could do outside of the 4th line.
I have no clue what we’re doing with Rodrigues because he does the little things right but he is so bad offensively. Yeah Tkachuk might be a little banged up for sure. Hate that it was that same area he took the hit too.

Idiot Stick

Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
You should be banned. That profile picture doesn't belong to you.
Whats our record since we lost the scarface pic?

I have no clue what we’re doing with Rodrigues because he does the little things right but he is so bad offensively. Yeah Tkachuk might be a little banged up for sure. Hate that it was that same area he took the hit too.
Yeah, he does everything else ok, just cant finnish, but thats why barkov and tank are there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad