Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I really don't think it matters which of these teams we play. They're very similar and are both very good. Vegas might be nice because of home ice advantage. Since that seems to really matter to our guys this season.
Vegas' style and physicality make it harder for us. Also they are like 12M over the cap.

Dallas isn't easy but we match up against them better IMO.

Last edited:

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Give me Vegas over Dallas. I want home ice for one, but also I dont think Vegas is nearly as scary as people believe. For one they didn't decimate Dallas like some here thought. They have weaknesses that can absolutely be exploited.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Vegas' style and physicality makes it harder for us. Also they are like 12M over the cap.

Dallas isn't easy but we match up against them better IMO.
I agree that Dallas isn't nearly as physical, but Dallas always seems to injure our guys. I also think we can expose Pie in a series against Vegas. He looks really rough out there.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Give me Vegas over Dallas. I want home ice for one, but also I dont think Vegas is nearly as scary as people believe. For one they didn't decimate Dallas like some here thought. They have weaknesses that can absolutely be exploited.
The only team that concerns me, is Florida.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Wow. Canucks fans actually think their team is good. After barely squeezing out wins vs a putrid Nashville team. And playing their third goalie. Who admittedly has done well.

This is a bye for Edmonton.
Yeah it really is. Edmonton has had such an easy path this year. All other contenders in the West are coming through the Central.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad