OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Panthers in 6 v NYR

This has nothing to do with me not wanting them to win, I’ll get over it if it happens. I simply see a mid team relying way too much on an individual position and special teams that are subject to fluctuation and make up a small percentage of the game (and continues to decrease with each round of the playoffs). Who’s the most recent Stanley cup champion that won it with this formula? If the rangers pull it off it will be an incredibly rare thing.

I’d argue that the people who are most emotionally invested in not wanting the rangers to win are the ones that are the most fatalist and over-rate them.

Every post you've had in this thread over the past month has been shitting on NYR, I've rarely seen you commentate in the playoffs in general or mention any other team at all.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Panthers in 6 v NYR

Every post you've had in this thread over the past month has been shitting on NYR, I've rarely seen you commentate in the playoffs in general or mention any other team at all.
Then you’ve noticed that it’s almost always in response to the usual slew of posts that follow every rangers win declaring that they are fated to win the cup.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Hate when the goalie leaves so much space up top on the short side like that and goes down that early. It's almost as annoying as the reverse VH.

He's basically just saying ''Hey! Look! Up here!''.

f***ing stay on feet and stay out to edge of blue paint on that play. be confident and aggressive. challenge the shooter.

not kneel shallow and hope for the best and be a sitting duck

a sad style...no soul

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
My most hated thing about the goaltending position by a mile lol
If you weren’t a Devils fan I’d think you were Henrik Lundqvist’s HF account!:sarcasm:

Man, Hank was going off about the reverse VH again during the intermission and that goal on Oettinger. And then talking about Benoit Allaire’s advice to play the game and not the technique.

He cringes when discussing the reverse VH.

I gotta say, I just can’t remember too many of those dead angle goals on him. Not even when he was sitting on the goal line.

He absolutely detests the reverse VH.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
If you weren’t a Devils fan I’d think you were Henrik Lundqvist’s HF account!:sarcasm:

Man, Hank was going off about the reverse VH again during the intermission and that goal on Oettinger. And then talking about Benoit Allaire’s advice to play the game and not the technique.

He cringes when discussing the reverse VH.

I gotta say, I just can’t remember too many of those dead angle goals on him. Not even when he was sitting on the goal line.

He absolutely detests the reverse VH.

My buddy who's a Rags fan texted me the same thing, lol. I just think you're destroying any chance at a good save. The reverse VH is good in lower levels cause not everyone has a good shot but when you get the NHL, EVERYONE can pick a corner. Matt Rempe could probably go 9/10 if you gave him time and space on an NHL goalie. People laugh at the lowest skill end guys in the league but they're still the 1% of guys playing the sport. Then when you have guys like Mikko Rantanen then it's a whole different ball game. /end rant lol

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Biz: 34 is old in this league, thats why I couldn’t even make it in the AHL when I was sent down.

Hank: You sure it was because of age?

IMG_5975.jpeg

GodDAYUMN. Murdered him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad