OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I really hate the Hurricanes too so I’m not really upset.
Overrated team

Probably makes it interesting with a competent goalie.

Andersen hasn’t been particularly good since before Sheldon Keefe coached NHL Toronto.

Other than that one off year in 21-22. He’s been an inconsistent goalie since before the turn of the decade.

This year was merely a product of small sample size. the regression to the mean is currently happening right now.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
That's just crazy talk

IMG_6652.jpeg

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
You see what happens when Shesterkin is good to very good but not exceptional
For now we see how Swayman who outplayed vezina winner is losing against ten million Bobrovsky who doesnt play at 10 mil level at all.
Canes were little bit more lucky today than they were in previous games. Rangers still were very lucky but they are creating and they deserve some of their luck.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Canes will force game 7 then blow it just to f*** with us.
Down 3-0 gotta assume teams are desperate to avoid a sweep game 5 in the hurdle to switch the pressure to the team up in the series. Devils did that in 12 really wonder how game 6 would’ve turned out if not for the penalty.

But you know going back to 2000 once the devils got that game 5 win against Philly you could feel the pressure switch to the flyers.

Gotta believe being down 3-0 you want to he the lower seed. You win 1 road game (5) and all the pressure is on the other team coming to your building

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad