OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Carolina can easily win 3 straight v NYR, the issue is the guy in net. He gave up 4 and they barely won. If Pesce can come back for Game 5 then I wouldn't be surprised for a reverse sweep. Also at this point, I'll be glad if Carolina can just pick games off NYR
Would be nice if they went back to Kochetkov for game 5, but there was a better chance of them just staying with him for game 4. Not sure why Kochetkov got one game where he probably gave them the best goaltending they’ve gotten in any of the 4 games this series, then they go right back to Freddie.

This is gonna be like Vitek after getting the win in game 3 against them last year.

Freddie will now play until they lose and they’ve already used up all of their losses this series.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Carolina can easily win 3 straight v NYR, the issue is the guy in net. He gave up 4 and they barely won. If Pesce can come back for Game 5 then I wouldn't be surprised for a reverse sweep. Also at this point, I'll be glad if Carolina can just pick games off NYR
I completely gave up on the Wash series at 3-0, where as I thought Carolina had a sliver of a chance. But I think Shesterkin will steal a game somewhere in the next 3.

But hey win the next one and get it back on your home ice.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Would be nice if they went back to Kochetkov for game 5, but there was a better chance of them just staying with him for game 4. Not sure why Kochetkov got one game where he probably gave them the best goaltending they’ve gotten in any of the 4 games this series, then they go right back to Freddie.

This is gonna be like Vitek after getting the win in game 3 against them last year.

Freddie will now play until they lose and they’ve already used up all of their losses this series.
Big difference is Anderson has all of Carolina's wins this playoffs and has better save % and GAA then Kochetkov.

Akira was vastly superior to Vitek in all 3 measures last playoffs.

I could definitely see going to Kochetkov, but don't see it as a glaring mistake to stick with Anderson, and certainly not to the level of sticking with Vitek after a very shaky win last year.

Camille the Eel

Dallas played a perfect game last night. Their third period with the lead was a masterpiece. They didn’t allow the Av’s to so much as sniff the goal. The Av’s to the end kept trying to carry the puck through center ice and gain the Dallas zone with possession. It didn’t work. It didn’t even threaten to work even once

When is Colorado going to learn they have to chip the puck in and recover it and cycle against this team? If they don’t start doing that in game 4 they will be down three games to one in a hurry.

Surprising how Dallas actually controlled this game as it progressed. And how they are actually the deeper team once you get past the top 6 forwards.

Also very impressed with young defenseman Thomas Hartley. Not having watched this team during the season, I had no idea of this guy. He skates brilliantly and controls play.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

That’s embarrassing. He’s just losing his ability and trying to make up for it with extra cheap shots. The least he could do is accept that Father Time is undefeated and stop acting out like a child. And he has kids of his own. What sort of message is this sending them? He’d be ashamed of this if he realized how it looks to them.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Bruins are far and away the worst team left in these playoffs.

Squash them already.

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
I’m so conflicted about this Marchand/bennet controversy. Marchand deserved the sucker punch after over a decade of being a c**t, but Bennet is a piece of shit too. And then Reinhart gets absolutely smoked as retribution from McAvoy who is a dirty bastard too.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
That’s embarrassing. He’s just losing his ability and trying to make up for it with extra cheap shots. The least he could do is accept that Father Time is undefeated and stop acting out like a child. And he has kids of his own. What sort of message is this sending them? He’d be ashamed of this if he realized how it looks to them.

Doubtful.

Reactions: My3Sons

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
If that was us, I'd be screaming at the tv right now. That is an awful call. What's the point of review if you can't get it right?
IMG_9812.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad