OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Borderline comical how goalies turn into shit bags versus this team
Raanta has continued to be pretty shitty since that series and his career is all but over now.

Andersen really hasn't been anything special since his third to last year in Toronto? Ever since he started getting injured too much. He had that one off renaissance season in 21-22 in Carolina. He had a really good season, but he only 19 games. You think he sustains those numbers if he plays 40 games or more this year? Not that we can imagine him actually getting to 40 games anymore.

He's the kind of guy that can second degree burns from SHARTING his pants then ending up on the IR for 2 months because of it.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Canes are so f***ing lucky that the Leafs exist, this team is worse than the Caps of yesteryear in the playoffs
I don't think they have the talent those teams had. They just don't.

Yeah, Holtby got old and broken down very quickly (can you believe he's actually only like TWO WEEKS OLDER than Andersen?), but Holtby in those years was probably better than Andersen has ever been. And Andersen was a pretty good goalie his first several years for the Leafs. They probably wish they had 2015-2019 Andersen for last night's game/this year's playoffs.

I don't even know who their Ovechkin is. They have the older, broken down, washed up version of Kuznetsov. He was a pretty good player at the time those Caps teams were contending and couldn't beat the Rangers.

But hey, at least they don't have a Brooks Orpik out there getting cratered while eating way too many minutes. At least they have that much going for them.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Ahh, looks like this is gonna be just a one (non-empty net) goal loss. Makes the super softy look a lot worse and pretty much decided the game if the Canes can't tie it up in the next 105 seconds.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
I don't think they have the talent those teams had. They just don't.

Yeah, Holtby got old and broken down very quickly (can you believe he's actually only like TWO WEEKS OLDER than Andersen?), but Holtby in those years was probably better than Andersen has ever been. And Andersen was a pretty good goalie his first several years for the Leafs. They probably wish they had 2015-2019 Andersen for last night's game/this year's playoffs.

I don't even know who their Ovechkin is. They have the older, broken down, washed up version of Kuznetsov. He was a pretty good player at the time those Caps teams were contending and couldn't beat the Rangers.

But hey, at least they don't have a Brooks Orpik out there getting cratered while eating way too many minutes. At least they have that much going for them.

More so the Semin/Mike Green Caps teams

Reactions: Bleedred

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
That might be the weakest goal Igor is gonna give them.

Unless he lets in one on a really long shot like he did in that one game last round.

He looks like a wrinkly old and bald Shar Pei at this point.
That maroon velvet suit with the green velvet vest? Who dressed him, a Leprechaun?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If the Canes do somehow tie this (I don't think they will) and then win OT? This was a HORRIBLE loss for the Rangers.

But I'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Good job. That was as momentum killing and backbreaking as the soft goal.

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad