OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Out goalied, couldn't kill one penalty? Or did they kill just ONE?

Power play was as bad as the penalty kill.

And a really stupid penalty in the final when they were on the power play and had just brought it to within one.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Based on this game.. I'm taking Carolina in 6... if they get Anderson out the net..
Uhhh, I'm not sure how well Kochetkov will do, but this has gotta make the leash very short for Andersen.

It might be a mistake to switch to Kochetkov this soon, but if this happens again in game 2? Get him outta there early.

I thought he was really helping the Islanders in game 5. Stick a fork in his sizzling streak he's had since coming back from the blood clot.

I've been saying for several years (well, probably the last two) that if the Canes are going on a run, if the Canes are gonna win the cup or get to the finals, it's gotta be with Kochetkov.

They did get pretty close with Freddie last year. He held up fine and wasn't even bad in the conference finals when they got swept, but I gotta figure that's probably gonna be his last serious playoff run.

Reactions: DVision44

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
LOL I was told all year the Canes only lost to the Rangers two years ago cause Freddie wasn't there, and now we're casting him off after the first game

Reactions: Mgd31

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Stoppable goal is stoppable

Leaky goal between the glove and body

Switching up from Thompson to Hill was so completely unnecessary. I don't care about his shutout last game.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Think people are overreacting like usual with the leafs. Their division is loaded with playoff juggernauts now add Florida to that list. It’s not like they are going out and losing as the 1 seed in the league to an 8. Would be comical if the nhl waits until their window shuts and then changes the playoff format

• Haha
Reactions: NJDevs26

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Gold Medal Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,850.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Empoli vs AS Roma
    Empoli vs AS Roma