"One To Watch" via The Pipeline Show

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Dallas linked in first post. Will bump Florida and Minnesota up by request.

I'm pleased to see the reception this is getting, thanks for the feedback here and on the blog.

Loved Dallas'. Keep up the awesome work.

Psychoil

Mar 10, 2011
urgh, this is so refreshing to read in the middle of summer! Thanks alot guy, just what the doctor ordered!

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Enjoying reading through these right now. Can't wait to see what you come up with for Buffalo.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Looking forward to seeing who it is for Colorado tomorrow.

Guy Flaming

Hey Guy,

Are you just spotlighting prospects playing in North America?

I explained early on that these would all be guys that I personally have an interest in keeping tabs on. Some will be because they are guys in the WHL that I'll get to see first hand, others will be players I've "known" for a few years doing TPS. Mostly it's just guys with story lines heading into this year that I find compelling.

There is a Euro or two, Oscar Dansk was in the series earlier, but for the most part yes... it will mostly be North Americans.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
My apologies for the delay today, "real life" got in the way. :scared:

Buffalo is done and linked in the 1st post. CGY will either be late tonight or bumped until tomorrow.

:crossfing

Thanks. Pysyk is a kid I'll definitely be watching this year. Assuming there's an NHL season, I think he might get some time playing in it as a call-up. Strikes me as a real smart hockey player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad