GDT: one hockey team vs another -630pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheIceman93

Apr 11, 2016
Cute how tough the Flames are now that they are finally going to win a game against the Ducks. 8 out of 9 ain't bad. And it will help them to their customary mid tier pick. No playoffs and no high lottery pick either. :laugh:

You laugh but I'm not confident we even make the playoffs this year. So begins our slide into the same position.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
So, when do we get the press release that Bob is giving them one last chance?

Meh, I feel really detached this year

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
So, when do we get the press release that Bob is giving them one last chance?

Meh, I feel really detached this year

This is how I feel. I don't care when we win or lose, because there's no way this team would succed in the playoffs, may not even make them. Just want to get this season over with and start next year already.

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
There are a lot of people who cannot believe that this team is just taking it without any retaliation. Flames pile it on and we do nothing.

Thank you sir, can I have another.

John

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Him, Fowler, and Silfverberg.

Kesler finding his top gear and Cogliano being Cogliano are it for me.

HM to Kase showing promise.

That's pretty close to my list. I'd add Larsson's brief stint to start the year, he's become my favorite among our young d-men.

Edit: DuckTech is right, Rakell has really blossomed.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Only other player whom I think deserves some love is Ricky

Forgot about him. Agreed, as long as this is just some hockey injury and not his gut acting up again.

That's pretty close to my list. I'd add Larsson's brief stint to start the year, he's become my favorite among our young d-men.

Edit: DuckTech is right, Rakell has really blossomed.

Also a good one, although I want to see him figure the speed out better. He was getting beat wide too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad