Player Discussion: Ondrej Palat

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
They're still salty about that hit Kuch had on of their players from that payoff series years ago. lol

Gonna miss him.

They're salty about everything. I love dropping the "should've drafted Askarov" chestnut every chance I get because the day they picked Holtz, I came in before the pick wishing them well that they'd take the goalie. I was soundly booed and told Blackwell was fine as they took a winger

Kinda funny how shit turns out

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
So we replaced McDonagh with Cole and Palat with Namestnikov.
giphy.gif

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Oh man.....

I need to know if there is any truth to what Seravelli is saying that Palat was willing to take the Paul deal to stay....

I mean he's probably a husk in years 6 and 7 but that gives us Palat at 3.1 million for what should be what is left of this Cup run. Upsetting

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Oh man.....

I need to know if there is any truth to what Seravelli is saying that Palat was willing to take the Paul deal to stay....

I mean he's probably a husk in years 6 and 7 but that gives us Palat at 3.1 million for what should be what is left of this Cup run. Upsetting
Yeah. That's f***ing absurd if that's true. 600k difference to end up signing vlad.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
I wouldn't want Palat for 7 years. I love him to death but Jesus Christ. I am actually okay with this if it played out like that. Players need to stop thinking they can play to 38 as if there's no issues with it

We get him at 3 million for this cup window though, 3 million is nothing to get rid of if he falls off a cliff in a few years.

Reactions: Stammertime91

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Oh man.....

Where’d he say that? Can’t find it on Twitter

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Yeah. I really hope Seravelli has this wrong, because if it's true and Palat was willing to stay at that price, what a blunder. If he wanted to stay that badly, they could have worked an ntc/m-ntc into it so he'd be here at least through the prime window of the next 3-4 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad