Player Discussion: Ondrej Palat

farshi

Feb 28, 2012
do you guys think he will stay on the first once stammers is back? palat stammers MSL line would be pretty deadly

AimForTopCheddar

trust the yzerplan
Feb 7, 2012
Calgary
do you guys think he will stay on the first once stammers is back? palat stammers MSL line would be pretty deadly

I would keep the line together, they work well together.

If I was Coop, I would try and see if Stamkos can spark Purcell's game.

Killorn - Stamkos - Purcell

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012

I first hoped the Palat-Johnson-MSL line will stay and we try Stammer with Filppula and Killorn, but right now I just wanna see what damage Palat can do next to Stammer. Of those two do good together I think we might have Stammers left winger for a long time.

So right now I hope that Johnson goes either back to the third line (he could make both Brown and Kucherov find the net more regular and the Crazy speed on this line will be a real problem for others, especially cause they are just the third line) or we move Filppula to the wig and make it Killorn-Johnson-Filppula. But that would leave the third center spot open.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I first hoped the Palat-Johnson-MSL line will stay and we try Stammer with Filppula and Killorn, but right now I just wanna see what damage Palat can do next to Stammer. Of those two do good together I think we might have Stammers left winger for a long time.

So right now I hope that Johnson goes either back to the third line (he could make both Brown and Kucherov find the net more regular and the Crazy speed on this line will be a real problem for others, especially cause they are just the third line) or we move Filppula to the wig and make it Killorn-Johnson-Filppula. But that would leave the third center spot open.

This is pretty much in line with my thinking, and I think my mind was mostly changed last night when I saw Kuch/Nam/Brown. Namestnikov is likely headed back to Syracuse, but I suddenly really want to see Kucherov and Johnson together. My only issue with those combinations is it still leaves Flip and Purcell together, and that's always felt like a trainwreck to me (despite Flip's great play).

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
First time I saw this guy play he knocked one guy down behind the net, and ran another guy into him (while he was still skating) so he tripped, and he did it like it was something everyone does all the time. Glad to see he's still playing his ass off after you-know-who left.

Steve Yzerman

A New Season Begins
Mar 11, 2013
Mississauga
First time I saw this guy play he knocked one guy down behind the net, and ran another guy into him (while he was still skating) so he tripped, and he did it like it was something everyone does all the time. Glad to see he's still playing his ass off after you-know-who left.

He who shall not be named.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
He who shall not be named.

AvCm9MiCIAID4JH.jpg:large

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I want to buy a Palat jersey to go along with my Stammer.

Anyone got a Palat jersey on here?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad