GDT: Old School GDT: Oilers @ Stars 1 PM Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despote

Mar 21, 2023
I actually have a good feeling about this game. Matinee in Dallas appears like a scheduled loss, but I think they'll have a big game tonight.

Reactions: elmeroil

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
Dallas has a handful of stars but arguably no superstar. They’re pretty deep though, Avs aren’t. Dallas is so deep they’ve got NHL ready prospects that can’t break in. Not to mention they have a handful of very solid veteran leaders.

Wouldn’t shock me to see Dallas go all the way and get past the Avs.
Ottinger is a superstar we will get goalied again today.

Reactions: Duke74

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
McD interview on ESPN right now. Joked that he stole the spinorama from PK lol.

Put 5 bucks on Brown scoring. It’s happening.

I’m going to be irrationally positive about Brown until he scores. My hope will save him. Book it!

Different post:
Connor asked what happened with the consistency after the win streak. He will not be happy with that narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: TopShelfGloveSide

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Dallas has a handful of stars but arguably no superstar. They’re pretty deep though, Avs aren’t. Dallas is so deep they’ve got NHL ready prospects that can’t break in. Not to mention they have a handful of very solid veteran leaders.

Wouldn’t shock me to see Dallas go all the way and get past the Avs.
Team that has one a SC and is relatively rested are favored. AV's have enough depth where it counts and had a short playoffs last season so probably more rested than they were last season. They seem to be playing well enough. Teams that know all it takes to W the Cup are dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad