GDT: OKC Barons vs Chicago Wolves

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Also, for anyone wondering. Chicago has a great feed, quality is standard but camera work and graphics are better.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
This can't be good, might as well have the GDT's back in their Barons sticky forum. The NHL is back!!!!

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Haha I figured some people might with everything going on. I bought the season pass so I'll still be watching the games when I can.

Really like the PRV - Lander - Pitlick line so far :)

Green with a clapper! 1-0 Barons. He had all the time in the world there.

40oz

Jan 21, 2007
Whoa thought this was an evening game, hopefully some of the prospects can step up. Has there been any word on recalling Cornet and Rajala?

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Whoa thought this was an evening game, hopefully some of the prospects can step up. Has there been any word on recalling Cornet and Rajala?

I'm sure they will be once things settle down after this 3rd game in 3 days. Or at least figuring something out.

Hoogaar23

Apr 13, 2011
Meh Eberle and Klefbom will be good enough to make up for it aha

Yeah - I'm neither incredibly high or really down on our scouting. 1st overalls IMO can be thrown out the window.

Other than those - Eberle at 22 has already exceeded his draft position. Klefbom was looking pretty good, but no guarantees obviously. And Hartikainen at 163rd overall has already completely blown past expectations for a 6th rounder by playing over 20 NHL games - and he looks like he will play quite a few more.

Guys like Pitlick and Paajarvi aren't looking that great, but others seem to be doing OK

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
It will be interesting to see if these guys step it up now that they are going to be the go-to guys.

I think that it'll be good for them to take on bigger roles and not have to depend on the NHLers to create offense especially Pitlick who has been bogged down on the 4th line most of the year.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Yeah both of their goals were pretty sloppy. Nothin we can't come back from. Top 2 lines are looking pretty good out there. Especially the Swedes with Pitlick, they are making plays! If they keep it up I don't see them leaving this game without a couple of points.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Ughh Magnus should have had that! Defenseman made a good play to save that goal. That line has been the best so far and Prv is easily our best forward in the first period and a half.

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
stream still not working for me..interested in how Arcobello is doin tonight

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
I hpoefuly will never watch another streamed AHL live game on my computer. Horrible.

Ill check in on them every once in a while but of course nothing like what I have been.

This is really good for the team. They may have a rough transition period but the ice time is desperatly needed by a lot of the forwards.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
MPS must have learned moves from the Big 4 but didn't want to show he copied them until they left. :laugh:

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Green 2nd of the night.

Nice sequence there, Lander made a beauty pass

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad