GDT: Oilers @ Jets • The Kids are Alright • Sun Mar 6, 6PM [No tank talk in GDT please]

Status
Not open for further replies.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
e0cBYPc.jpg

As always, tank talk goes here: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=2035903

Dayofthedogs

Bettman's hammer
Feb 20, 2016
Winnipeg
I don't think so. After the hatty he got jumped at the bench. You could see Matty P asking if that was his first and then going crazy and patting him and celebrating shouting it to Stafford who probably heard anyways because he was right next to both of them.

Only guy that didn't seem happy for scheif was postma

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Random sidenote: today's Windsor Spitfires jerseys look like retro Jets unis.

GJG! :yo:

While I was passing out from lack of sleep last night I remember jolting awake and seeing Scheifele in on net for the hatty and I got amped up :laugh:

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Different team since they jettisoned J. Shultz. Kind of amazing actually.

I think there will be a lot of goals scored in this game.

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Things that will happen tonight:

1. Yak has some distinguished moment in the game (Bogo spearing incident, breaking Stuarts hand)

2. Buff will knock down Eberle about a dozen times. Seems to love the "stop picking on me" look Eberle gives him.

3. If Trouba plays he probably scores

4. Pav's will be terrible as he usually is on B2B's

5. Beyak is sad that Nikita Nikitin is not in the lineup

Jets have been playing well lately. Hopefully Talbot doesn't go all Vezina on us again. Would love to see a beat down but it will probably be a close game.

Go Jets Go:yo:

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
The one team I like beating more than the Canadiens is the Oilers. GJG!

btw Scheif seems to be on a goal scoring pattern: 2 goals against NYI, 3 against Montreal - expect 4 goals from him tonight ;)

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
#4 is a real concern.
We seem to have a hard time with their style also.
Would love to beat these guys.

Derfel*

*shrugs*

It's gameday. Pavelec is starting both games of a B2B. Let's see what happens.

Makes no sense to give him both starts. He had a good game last night, but they are setting him up for failure, and not giving any sort of confidence to Hutch.

RustyCat

Registered homie
Dec 29, 2014
Winnipeg
Should be a fun game to watch. Happy Pardy is doing okay in Edmonton, he seems like a great dude. I want to see Dano do something that makes believe he was worth being a part of the trade. No doubt he is good and has spent a few games adjusting, but I would just like to see one or two plays that show me he has what others say he has.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Makes no sense to give him both starts. He had a good game last night, but they are setting him up for failure, and not giving any sort of confidence to Hutch.

I would have started Hutch also.
Anyways I hope Pavs can get another W but I am concerned.
I am really looking forward to our overall energy level tonight .
Will last nights excitement carry over or will we be flat ???

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
I thought Pav didn't look that great yesterday, a couple lucky bounces early on for him for sure, He looked lost and looked like he was fighting the puck. Todays game should be interesting tho... Military appreciation game also so that's cool.

Wouldn't mind sitting Myers and seeing a Trouba Morrissey pairing. But my guess is Morrissey probably sits if Trouba plays. Would really like to see that pairing tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad