GDT: Oilers @ Hawks 7:30 1/9/24 ESPN +

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esq

in terrorem
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2009
Village in the City
He's a pretty good third pairing defenseman. Awful? Hardly.
I wonder whether we are watching the same player. He literally has no quickness in his own zone, and we are chronically hemmed in when he is on the ice. The only value he provides is getting shots through from the point, which tonight he struggled with.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I could never understand why the Leafs didn't keep him.
Cap hello. (Oiler fan coming in peace)... they had their core needing new contracts. They could have dumped a couple of players but signing Hyman for between 5 to 6 for 8 years would have been a problem.

Oilers are in Cap hell now as well and we have been talking about trading Hyman or Kane to free up money. We'll, we talked about it the summer time and not so much now.

Any of you guys from The Blackhawkzone or Wirtz Sucks Web sites ( both now defunct).

Millet from WS now lives in Arizona is complaining he had to put on his long pants on cause it is a little nippy there right now. I am on the Islands in Thailand so I sent him a picture of me in 100 degree weather with a beer. On Wirtzsucks and blackhawkzone I was crazycanuck. I don't imagine my of you were alive for the blackhawks world crossing board or when the a tribune had their discussion board

Reactions: EddieTheEagle

giza

Jul 19, 2011
What a great opportunity for this cast of 3rd and 4th lines to make an impression. Blackwell certainly gets it----he's really been quite solid since he's come back healthy....perfect 4th line player for the Hawks.

Beukeboom Fan

Feb 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Visit site
Cap hello. (Oiler fan coming in peace)... they had their core needing new contracts. They could have dumped a couple of players but signing Hyman for between 5 to 6 for 8 years would have been a problem.

Oilers are in Cap hell now as well and we have been talking about trading Hyman or Kane to free up money. We'll, we talked about it the summer time and not so much now.

Any of you guys from The Blackhawkzone or Wirtz Sucks Web sites ( both now defunct).

Millet from WS now lives in Arizona is complaining he had to put on his long pants on cause it is a little nippy there right now. I am on the Islands in Thailand so I sent him a picture of me in 100 degree weather with a beer. On Wirtzsucks and blackhawkzone I was crazycanuck. I don't imagine my of you were alive for the blackhawks world crossing board or when the a tribune had their discussion board
I was on Blackhawkzone back in the day! Good times!

MarotteMarauder

Jul 23, 2022
Only watched the extended highlights but Tinordi was brutal.

Also, how does the team allow McD to just "show up" on the ice with nobody within 25' of him? Multiple times? I think that's a guy you need to be aware of. Maybe?

Reactions: Pez68

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Only watched the extended highlights but Tinordi was brutal.

Also, how does the team allow McD to just "show up" on the ice with nobody within 25' of him? Multiple times? I think that's a guy you need to be aware of. Maybe?
Boris Katchouk just kinda decided it was a good time to change.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
McDavid came off the bench. Tinordi moved to the wrong side of the ice, where his partner already had the puck carrier contained, and never looked to the left to see McDavid... That play is 100% on Tinordi.

Reactions: Giovi

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Nobody defended Tinordi. Relax. Katchouk changed when he was supposed to mark McDavid when they had the puck. That’s why he just “showed up” unmarked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig