GDT: Oilers @ Hawks 7:30 1/9/24 ESPN +

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Hell of an effort. But when you look at the game, it once again falls on Luke playing Tinordi.

Hell of an effort. But when you look at the game, it once again falls on Luke playing Tinordi.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
1704859993688.png

Our favorite tank commander.

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
Yet it was deflected right on net.
So? 9 times out of 10 that puck is nowhere near the net and the games over without a sniff at another scoring chance. Not to mention that a puck deflected 100 feet out isn’t exactly a difficult save for an nhl goalie. It’s an extremely low iq play

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Hawks win the effort battle this gane..but of course no hands and no shooters with any skill when Bedard out. So no finishing.. Hawks had several grade A scoribg chances..but no finishers apart from the line goal that got by Skinner.

So All's Well That Ends well.. Tank Celebrini points gained=zero points to keep pace with the wieful Sharks and not gain distance away from them ...

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Keep Dickinson. Keep Foligno. Keep Mrazek.

It's criminal that Katchouk can't play higher in the lineup. He makes things happen.

Sanford sucks.

Tinordi suuuuccccckkkkkssss.

Kurashev is a nice tenth forward.

No idea how Pitlick didn't bury that.

Bad game from Guttman.

Vlasic is the goods.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
McDavid and Nuge trying to give that game away at the end.

Good thing for the tank that Luke kept throwing Tinordi and Murphy out there all game.

View attachment 800031

Our favorite tank commander.

Passes the eye test. I have no idea why you would put the two worst skating defensemen together, and then match them up against McDavid, unless you were actively trying to lose. Good work Luke.

ello

Jun 12, 2018
Honestly props to everyone here sticking it out and watching the Bedard-less Hawks. Im glad I live in Winnipeg and can watch the Jets for my hockey fix

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020

To me it’s Lukas Reichel…what an opportunity, last game it was Dickinson-Blackwell-Kurashev and yes even tho JD scored tonight it was Katchouk-Donato-Sanford tonight…Reichel had so many chances to prove me wrong tonight but he was the weakest

• Haha
Reactions: Pez68

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
To me it’s Lukas Reichel…what an opportunity, last game it was Dickinson-Blackwell-Kurashev and yes even tho JD scored tonight it was Katchouk-Donato-Sanford tonight…Reichel had so many chances to prove me wrong tonight but he was the weakest
Reichel had a really good game though by my eye. He was creating chances like crazy, but alas, there’s no talent to finish those opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad