GDT: Oilers @ Coyotes - 2 PM - SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Skinner pissed after his last outing so I think he has a really strong game today. Defensive game picked up in the third of the Dallas game as well, finally so expecting a low goals against finish. 1 goal against is my prediction, so get 2 or more and we win.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
If you had said this 30 times over the last 30 games you would have been wrong 29 times.
Your opinion, hes not a good goalie, we just have a really good team.

Skinner pissed after his last outing so I think he has a really strong game today. Defensive game picked up in the third of the Dallas game as well, finally so expecting a low goals against finish. 1 goal against is my prediction, so get 2 or more and we win.
We will need 4 or 5 to win this one

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
Why does Skinner get the easier starts and Picard the much harder games? Seems odd. Most of Pickards starts this year have been against very difficult opponents that can score.

Given that Skinner is being anointed again as our playoff goalie shouldn't he be seeing the playoff teams?
Well, you have an irrational hate on for Skinner so shouldn’t you be happy about this?

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Yeah this has always baffled me. It's one thing to be upset that some are too positive, but actively hoping he fails is stupid to be quite frank.
I mean I've voiced my distaste for the GM several times but it would be far better for the team if he improved the team in meaningful ways. This TDL will decide his legacy with this team.

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Well, you have an irrational hate on for Skinner so shouldn’t you be happy about this?
There was nothing wrong with my asking why Skinner wouldn't be seeing the playoff teams that he's going to be seeing later. Thats a logical preposition about what ought to be occurring.

In response you could posit an answer to a reasonable question. you chose not to.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I mean I've voiced my distaste for the GM several times but it would be far better for the team if he improved the team in meaningful ways. This TDL will decide his legacy with this team.
There is no doubt. It's put up or shut up time for this. The team has shown ALOT, but clearly needs some help.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
There was nothing wrong with my asking why Skinner wouldn't be seeing the playoff teams that he's going to be seeing later. Thats a logical preposition about what ought to be occurring.

In response you could posit an answer to a reasonable question. you chose not to.
Didn't Skinner start against Vegas, the team we're probably going to be playing in April?

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton

Honestly I think the idea behind giving Picakard the starts they have is to see if he is capable in the playoffs in case of a Skinner injury, or if we need to go get a backup at the deadline.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Expecting us to miss Connor Brown's leadership tonight.

1708373627705.png

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Honestly I think the idea behind giving Picakard the starts they have is to see if he is capable in the playoffs in case of a Skinner injury, or if we need to go get a backup at the deadline.
This is an answer. Thank You. Could be the case. I'm not certain its the right play but the answer is a plausible reason.

Zguy370

Dec 25, 2007
This is an answer. Thank You. Could be the case. I'm not certain its the right play but the answer is a plausible reason.
Nah Nah Nah, they're just trying to pound his stats against weaker opponents to make him look descent so it's one less position for the GM to cross out on his To Do list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad