Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I’m off today. Wife is working. Have both kids at home. They better let me enjoy the game
Life could be worse. I've got my wife right here in my ear telling me all the cool Family day activities we could be doing instead of watching an Oilers game.

Normallly we'd go to Silverskate but they booted that festival to tiny Laurier Park due to Hawreluk park being closed for several years. What a shitshow that would be. RAM has free admission day but all the day is booked out already, lol. Just checked the RAM site. They have every hour booked solid for today, advance booked for free admission, but the rest of the week, the whole week they've only sold 160tickets. Thats like 30 people a day paying to get in. What a waste of money the new RAM is. Preferred the old Provincial Museum.

Ice district has something going on. I think Meth Ice climbing.

Oh, Oilers win the game today. Might record instead of watching live.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Why does Skinner get the easier starts and Picard the much harder games? Seems odd. Most of Pickards starts this year have been against very difficult opponents that can score.

Given that Skinner is being anointed again as our playoff goalie shouldn't he be seeing the playoff teams?

Reactions: RattsSSV

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Why does Skinner get the easier starts and Picard the much harder games? Seems odd. Most of Pickards starts this year have been against very difficult opponents that can score.

Given that Skinner is being anointed again as our playoff goalie shouldn't he be seeing the playoff teams?
I get it we need to see if he can hang against playoff teams. So far out of 6 starts against good teams only 1 game he has been above 890sv%.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Give them couple of 50 mg edibles . That will keep em quiet .
Lmao it’s tempting. My son is driving me insane

Life could be worse. I've got my wife right here in my ear telling me all the cool Family day activities we could be doing instead of watching an Oilers game.

Normallly we'd go to Silverskate but they booted that festival to tiny Laurier Park due to Hawreluk park being closed for several years. What a shitshow that would be. RAM has free admission day but all the day is booked out already, lol. Just checked the RAM site. They have every hour booked solid for today, advance booked for free admission, but the rest of the week, the whole week they've only sold 160tickets. Thats like 30 people a day paying to get in. What a waste of money the new RAM is. Preferred the old Provincial Museum.

Ice district has something going on. I think Meth Ice climbing.

Oh, Oilers win the game today. Might record instead of watching live.
Ice district would be awesome! There are some activities in Regina, we might go later this afternoon. It’s chilly out right now, but might go when Belle wakes from her nap

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Lmao it’s tempting. My son is driving me insane

Ice district would be awesome! There are some activities in Regina, we might go later this afternoon. It’s chilly out right now, but might go when Belle wakes from her nap
Nobody catches the nuance and detail in my posts. Ice District. "meth ice climbing" ;)

DT is sketchy AF on a non game day. haha.

A questionable place to bring families these days. jmo

• Haha
Reactions: tardigrade81

Zguy370

Dec 25, 2007

Maybe they are just slowly grooming Picard as the starter for the playoffs, ! or they're just very slow in making radical decisions? It took them over half a season to figure out Charlie Brown!

Reactions: RattsSSV

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
I said this last game, but our top line reminds me ALOT of the Draisaitl - McDavid - Maroon line from 2017.

Reactions: Duke74

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Why is this game at 2Pm on a Monday? Was the Coyotes barn booked for a pep rally tonight ?
That and it's a national holiday. They need to have the early game, so the fans don't miss their various BBQs they have scheduled for later.

I included it because it's great stats and it's got that OT goal video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad