Pre-Game Talk: Oilers @ Blackhawks 02.25.13 7:30 CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Just heard an interview this morning from Q, and he certainly didn't forget about the 2 efforts in Edmonton last year. Gives me a hell of a lot more confidence about tonight, and the team hopefully wanted to prove something to him.

Bring Back GLR

Commit to the Indian
Nov 8, 2006
Blackhawkville
Oilers went 3-1 against us last year and outscored us 27-12 while doing it, but that was last year and this is a whole new type of team. Did we get new goalies, did we sign Suter and Parise...how are we doing it. The roster is practically the same as before its just the players coaches and systems are all working their ***** off.

JohnnyOduyasGirl27

Feb 24, 2013
Belle Vernon, PA
Geez people why you guys think the Oilers are going to win, they don't have Taylor Hall in the lineup so there one thing of the Hawks shoulder. I think the Hawks are going to win tonight.

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
Geez people why you guys think the Oilers are going to win, they don't have Taylor Hall in the lineup so there one thing of the Hawks shoulder. I think the Hawks are going to win tonight.

The Oilers slaughtered us last year. In the 4 games we played them we were out scored like 27-13 or something (someone posted these numbers above). This is the Hawks 3rd game in 4 days. Those are the reasons people think we will lose.

All that being said, I'm not worried and think we will blow them out 4-1 or something of that nature.

ChiGuySez

Cody Parkey GOAT
Oct 4, 2006
They still have Gagner. Thats all they need. :shakehead

Its a new year. Past doesnt necessarily translate to now. Found that out with a few teams this year. Defense has solid this year, especially with experienced vets.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
I really don't like Edmontons chances without Hall in the lineup but we'll see. Edmonton has seemed to match up well against Chicagos system but we all need to keep in mind the Oilers got a new coach this season who has implemented a different system... hard to say how that stands up against the Hawks.

w00d

Remember the Roar
Oct 14, 2011
Chicago Stadium
Hall has 13 points (6G, 7A) in 8 games vs. Blackhawks. 5 of those points are in the United Center. He is a Hawk killer, and we're lucky he is suspended.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
Hawk Killer? Goaltending was bad, I would have 5 pts in those 2 high scoring games. We all would have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad