GDT: Oilers@Baby Sharks - 8:30 PM - Into the Kiddy pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Okay Gully, plan a good play and you will be next oilers head coach probably.

Edit: just realized if he plans a shitty play he probably still has the same chance to be the next oilers head coach.

Reactions: MessierII

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
IMO you can call out the players when you can point to your roster and show me a half decent blue line (not the garbage right side D the Oilers have) and a starting goalie going into a season who is half way reliable.

The Oilers management cannot sit there and say they have done their job when really there's only two teams going into a season you could say that about

2006 Oilers (post deadline only)
2016-17 Oilers

And that's it for the last damn near 20 years.
Yeah but no one here is shielding the management. Not one, man. I haven't seen one other Oiler fan here defend those pricks. We have all piled on those smug f***ing assholes.

That being said, how can you say the players are not responsible for their play? For not being ready, prepared to dial down on details, focused on good defensive responsibliity, accountable to one another on and off the ice? The system play is not some dense manual they need to study. They've played some form of system for years in competitive hockey and they still can't commit?

The goalies haven't saved a f***ing thing, certain D can't be bothered looking after DEFENCE, and their forwards have regressed as a whole to worse than the norm. Just a huge shitstorm confluence of factors but you're not going to convince me to white knight for the 'poor players'. Not even close.

Reactions: Oilhawks

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
You guys also lit a few dumpster on fire. Not as bad as vancouver but I thought I saw some damage done on one of the documentaries made on the trade
nothing was done

That was the 2006 run. Some idiots burning shopping carts lol

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Yeah but no one here is shielding the management. Not one, man. I haven't seen one other Oiler fan here defend those pricks. We have all piled on those smug f***ing assholes.

That being said, how can you say the players are not responsible for their play? For not being ready, prepared to dial down on details, focused on good defensive responsibliity, accountable to one another on and off the ice? The system play is not some dense manual they need to study. They've played some form of system for years in competitive hockey and they still can't commit?

The goalies haven't saved a f***ing thing, certain D can't be bothered looking after DEFENCE, and their forwards have regressed as a whole to worse than the norm. Just a huge shitstorm confluence of factors but you're not going to convince me to white knight for the 'poor players'. Not even close.

When really it's only because of 2 players you were in the playoffs the last couple of years, then I don't hold those 2 guys as responsible when they've been the one carrying the franchise and masking tons of stupidity from management.

M Ace

Apr 12, 2010
Orebro, Sweden
See ya......

Attachments

• OIF.jpg
    OIF.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 3

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
The stupidity of that cross ice pass to draisaitl. Every fn player and team has that figured out yet these idiots continue to try to pass it through people. Idiots

Reactions: McDoused
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad