GDT: Oilers@Baby Sharks - 8:30 PM - Into the Kiddy pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Damn. EDM is within 1 with a few minutes left. They might actually come back. lol

russ99

Jun 9, 2011
JUST GET A GOALIE

Say what you will about the team and the defense but we’re outshooting teams like crazy and it just doesn’t add up. Get a goalie yesterday holland you dip
They don’t award a cup for expected goals

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
I’d like the see the fraud management called out too and I’ve been calling em out. But cheering for failure seems a bit personal, personal shit that may have started with a fiery Internet debate.
Like I’ve said before, I will happily cheer for short term losses for long term wins for this team.

It’s not anything new Oilers fans have been doing, we did it for 4 first overall picks and 6 top 5 picks.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
No that's a legitimate concern. 2.3 GF over 6 games isn't getting you anywhere when league average GAA is right around 3.
It’s just more perplexing. This team goes through bad stretches of giving up goals every year but we should be able to score goals.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Doesn’t matter. It’s still 3 goals on 16 shots And not making those key saves.back breaking goals given up. His save percentage is horrible and has been since the playoffs last year.

And that's all I needed to know to know that I'm wasting my time. If you're just staring at SV% without context its a ridiculous way of looking at goaltending.

Reactions: Oilslick941611

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton
we got 2 goals against the sharks

emotional-cry.gif

Reactions: FiveFourteenSixOne
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events