Pre-Game Talk: Oilers at Islanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Any word who is starting in goal?

McLellan said cuz it's back to back this weekend that Gustavsson would get at least one start.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Any word who is starting in goal?

McLellan said cuz it's back to back this weekend that Gustavsson would get at least one start.

Have to think Talbot starts today and Gus goes against his old team tomorrow.

russ99

Jun 9, 2011
I'd hope Talbot tonight, since we've been horrible in early games the last few years. In Detroit at 5pm eastern seems a trap game.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
You seem to follow my posts around commenting on them, that's kind of stalkerish if you ask me.

And I enjoy following/watching several teams, Edmonton being one of them. :)

Making a comment on Montreal's bad outing as a joke seems to offend you, I can't for the life of me understand why.

It's not hard to notice fans of other teams posting in our forum, we pay attention to that stuff. And if he's a little sensitive, it's because we get **** on constantly, and people come to our board to troll us a lot. Not to mention a lot of people who come here and talk sweetly to us, talk **** about us on the mains, or on their own teams' boards.

Can you understand why people might be a little hesitant to laugh at little jabs? We don't know if it's in good faith, because most of the time it isn't.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Then it would be second pair with two lefties and third pair with two rigthies. Tough decision...

Ha you're right. Probably Benning in Russell's spot

Its just that Nurse hss been so good lately and he used to play quite a bit with Sekera

oljimmy

May 9, 2013
just got my tix should be fun!

SUB-CITY-ISLANDERS-1-master675.jpg

I'll be in my Kurri jersey just off to your right!

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Really? Russell injured now? We will never have a healthy lineup

Jeff Lebowski

Jan 12, 2008
If we don't win this one, we're in trouble. And Eberle should have been off the top line a week ago

Agreed. Get a winger on that line that can win a puck battle. I'm tired of watching the play die on Eberle's stick. If he's not finishing around the net, then he brings nothing to the table.

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
I really wanna see eberle back with nuge.

Mcdavid could play with anyone on the team and produce.

Eberle's creativity has been stifled playing with mcdavid because it's being drilled into his head that he just needs to get it to mcdavid, which is fine, except eberle is the closest thing to another driver that we have on this team.

I'd give this a shot:

Maroon Mcdavid JP
Lucic RNH Eberle
Pouliot Drai Slepy
Lander/Kassian Letestu Pitlick

Dashh

Oct 26, 2013
Agreed. Get a winger on that line that can win a puck battle. I'm tired of watching the play die on Eberle's stick. If he's not finishing around the net, then he brings nothing to the table.

Yeah. Eberle is too much of a perimeter player. Doesn't want to get his hands dirty. Mcdavid needs greasy players on his wings, he's got the skill department handled.

Jun 9, 2011
I really wanna see eberle back with nuge.

Mcdavid could play with anyone on the team and produce.

Eberle's creativity has been stifled playing with mcdavid because it's being drilled into his head that he just needs to get it to mcdavid, which is fine, except eberle is the closest thing to another driver that we have on this team.

I'd give this a shot:

Maroon Mcdavid JP
Lucic RNH Eberle
Pouliot Drai Slepy
Lander/Kassian Letestu Pitlick
:nod: I like your lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad