Post-Game Talk: Oilers 3 Kings 2 - McPoints 2

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
McDavid winning the Ross in a year where most things have gone wrong with no support over career years from guys on better offensive teams is a testament to his greatness.

We are not worthy.
Indeed.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Why? Kings not making it will guarantee that the Ducks will. Shouldn't we be hating the Ducks more?

Oilers were too good at playing spoilers tonight. All they really accomplished is doing a big favor to our nemesis the Ducks. Plus wouldn't surprise me of the Oilers don't play nearly as well against Ducks.

I hope they miss simply to mess with the league and its California agenda.

Ruok

Feeling Hyman.
Jun 21, 2011
Fun fact. Tonight's win moves LA out of a playoff position.

They must not have remembered it would be easier for Mcdavid to score because he has "nothing to play for".

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
2-0 in gdt's. Should i stop for people that want a better draft pick?
I say **** it, play for wins. The % for Dahlin doesn't matter, its in the Oilers favor anyways.

Realistically we can only pass maybe 2 more teams which would bump our lottery odds by like 1% or something.

Not worth worrying about. Just win games, it's more fun.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Why? Kings not making it will guarantee that the Ducks will. Shouldn't we be hating the Ducks more?

Oilers were too good at playing spoilers tonight. All they really accomplished is doing a big favor to our nemesis the Ducks. Plus wouldn't surprise me of the Oilers don't play nearly as well against Ducks.

I’d rather the Ducks make it because then I could enjoy another Game 7 chokejob by them.

Whereas with the Kings if they make it, they’re likely going all the way to the Finals.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010

lmao yeah I'm sure they sit in the locker room and have a vote on who to try against. Both teams are :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: equally.

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet

Hey, I hope the quacks lose out and miss too. Pray for both and hope you get one. :D

Shoulda known you wouldn't like a post attacking LA, though. :P

Reactions: Aerrol

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
McDavid awesome again.
Really liked Larsson tonight. Hes such a calming presence on the back end.
Another good game from Aberg.
Draitsaitl really fighting it again tonight. Not a goood game from him. Love the player but would like a more consistent effort from him. Hes such a beast when hes on his game. But when hes having a bad game, its pretty ugly.
Pretty ugly game from Sekera. I hope he has a good summer of recovery. Yikes.

Reactions: TheGhost

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
Can you feel that HRUDEY? Huh?...HUH? HUH?

tumblr_inline_n7tc27W8TU1rr9xk6.gif

Fixed it for you. :D

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003

I'm always up for more games for Kesler to take hits to the hip. Don't worry much about the Ducks actually going all the way. Bring on more damage to the bodies of Getz and Kesler. So tired of them.

Reactions: Aerrol

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I hope they miss simply to mess with the league and its California agenda.

So like I said if people here are hoping the Kings miss then that means they are hoping that the Ducks finish 3rd in division. Nobody else is in the Running. Its either the Kings or Ducks that slot in there. Only think I can think of is people are thinking it through. Is there ANYBODY that rather have the dirty cheating Ducks in the playoffs?

Ducks are a California club. Just one that Oilers fans should hate.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
McDavid winning the Ross in a year where most things have gone wrong with no support over career years from guys on better offensive teams is a testament to his greatness.

We are not worthy.
last players to score 100+ points and miss the playoffs were OV and Crosby in 06/ Its crazy we have a player like him to play for us. Win or lose i am pumped for every game...

Except when we play the Preds which is a testament to them but seemingly an auto L, and the Minny Trappers.

Reactions: Aerrol and Dashh

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
So like I said if people here are hoping the Kings miss then that means they are hoping that the Ducks finish 3rd in division. Nobody else is in the Running. Its either the Kings or Ducks that slot in there. Only think I can think of is people are thinking it through. Is there ANYBODY that rather have the dirty cheating Ducks in the playoffs?

Ducks are a California club. Just one that Oilers fans should hate.

Oh it isn't a question that I hate the Ducks more. Didn't realize the division lined up like that.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Hey, I hope the quacks lose out and miss too. Pray for both and hope you get one. :D

It is unfortunately one or the other at this stage. Only way it wouldn't be is if both the Kings and Ducks lose out (one of them would have to win in their sole head to head) and then have the Flames win out.

But honestly I hate the Kings more than the Ducks.

Reactions: Aerrol and oXo Cube

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting

Again just saying there is no way the Ducks and Kings can both miss. Either one slots into the 3rd divisional spot. I sure don't want the Dirty Ducks getting in.

Yeah, I like LA. f*** Quick is a tirefire since his injury. Never been the same since. Kings wouldn't be going far anyway with this type of goaltending. Kings know it too. They play games as if they can't give up any scoring chances because whenever they do its in their net. Reminds me of Conkannen. That bad.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
lmao yeah I'm sure they sit in the locker room and have a vote on who to try against. Both teams are ***** equally.

Ducks are the same garbage as the flames. They're only in the race due to 13 Bettman points. Differential and on any other stat Kings are a better club. I just want the better clubs in. Makes the playoffs somewhat more interesting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad