OHL Team Prospects Reports

Macker88

Jul 15, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Of the players mentioned in the Petes report I could see at least three (Cairns, Misley and Boyko) coming to the OHL. I wouldn't give it more than a 50/50 shot at this point, which granted isn't saying much, however there are several players drafted by OHL teams where there's 0-5% chance they come to the O over their NCAA Commitment, so 50/50 isn't half bad.

Macker88

Jul 15, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
It's alphabetical as a previous poster mentioned. I apologize for the delay in getting the final few teams out but with Minor Midget, Midget and Tier two Junior seasons running down I've been swamped scouting with little time to write the reports. They will all be out in the coming days.

Sarnia should be out tomorrow afternoon, working on the final touches now. The Soo will follow and then Sudbury, Windsor

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Your team articles are always nice to read. All of the teams for readers to compare opinions of each; but, you always seem to lose steam 2/3 in; maybe, reverse order next time?

Macker88

Jul 15, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Of the ten Firebirds I included in the Flint Prospects report, I'd say James Greenway, Jack Phibbs, Andy Nedeljkovic, Alec Semandel and Evan Barratt could all step into the lineup next season. Barratt and Greenway undoubtedly could have played this season if not for their collegiate commitments. Nedeljkovic and Phibbs could fit in bottom six roles next season with some upside as complimentary top six guys in the future, while Semandel is an intriguing prospect who I feel could play in the teams bottom pairing.

Flyer000

Apr 5, 2016
team scouting reports

Would really appreciate if you could post the scouting reports for Windsor and Sudbury. Maybe next time you could consider working from the back forward, as your interest really seems to drop off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad