OHL Team Prospects Reports

Macker88

Jul 15, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
With the Ontario Hockey League season reaching the stretch drive, it's time to take a look at the future of each and every OHL Team.

Over the next couple of Weeks I'll post individual Team Prospects Reports, Ranking each clubs Top 10 Prospects. Each Report will provide Stats (up to the date the article was published) and a scouting report/analysis on each of the Top 10 players. Article will also include prospects committed to NCAA programs, although many of those players likely won't be ranked in the Top 10 Unless there's a distinct possibility they'll be in the OHL next season.

To begin here is our Barrie Colts Top 10 Prospects,

https://prospectshockey.wordpress.com/2016/01/21/barrie-colts-prospects-report/

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
With the Ontario Hockey League season reaching the stretch drive, it's time to take a look at the future of each and every OHL Team.

Over the next couple of Weeks I'll post individual Team Prospects Reports, Ranking each clubs Top 10 Prospects. Each Report will provide Stats (up to the date the article was published) and a scouting report/analysis on each of the Top 10 players. Article will also include prospects committed to NCAA programs, although many of those players likely won't be ranked in the Top 10 Unless there's a distinct possibility they'll be in the OHL next season.

To begin here is our Barrie Colts Top 10 Prospects,

https://prospectshockey.wordpress.com/2016/01/21/barrie-colts-prospects-report/

Is Jaden Peca a son of former NHLer Michael Peca?

Macker88

Jul 15, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Jaden is not Mike Peca's son. However Mike does have a son named Trevor Peca who is born in the year 2000 and is eligible for the upcoming OHL draft. Currently playing with the Buffalo Jr. Sabres of the T1EHL U16 league. 6'0, 175 pound forward with some intriguing skill. Not sure what his plans are as far as college or major junior go however.

Savard18

Feb 10, 2015
Flint, MI
Thanks for the write ups. I've been trying to follow most of the kids' stats but that only tells a small part of the story. It's nice to get a real scouting report on them. Always look forward to and enjoy your material.

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
Have you seen much of Colin Vandenhurk? Have to think he has a solid shot at the roster next year. I agree with the Burnie tanking. Kids going to be very good.

Vandenhurk should definitely be listed, he's one of the top offensive D in the '99 age group and appears to factor into the Fronts plans for next year.

Macker88

Jul 15, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
I actually haven't seen much of Vandenhurk this season. I saw him a bunch in minor midget, just wasn't confident putting out a report with having only seen Quinte twice this season. I do have them on my schedule for this Wednesday in Peterborough so I can certainly forward a report on him to you following the game if your interested.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad