Speculation: Offseason thread #8 Trades Ahoy!!! But not the Rangers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
Girardi for Hartnell would also be a steal. Guy can still play and chip in 15-20 goals.

i would love this. Obviously not the best, but given Girardi is most likely not going anywhere, if Torts & Dubs could convince Girardi to join them in Columbus, I would love the swap. Girardi could find his game under Tort's system again. The question is do we retain salary because freeing up $750k in addition to moving G would be like an extra bonus. Also, Hartnell is a hard playing guy who could help out our front of the net PP presence.

Steal.

Mr Clutch

Jan 21, 2014
Virginia
We need to do something im getting worried that staal, girardi, nash are all gonna be on the roster when the season starts. 2 of those 3 need to go

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
The agents love Stamkos staying in Tampa. All of that money in Detroit and Buffalo will be spent on Kyle Okposo,Frans Nielsen,Matt Martin,etc. Lucic goes to Edmonton for 7 years and $6M. Eriksson goes to VAN for something similar. Okposo will get 6 x 6. Maybe Nash at 2 years at $7.8M per and $16.2M in actual money becomes more appealing in the 2nd week of July. The Rangers retain some money.

Avery16

Shake my hand, fatso
Jun 28, 2015
Brooklyn
Brooks says we will probably overpay for Stalberg. Guy had a few good months, but lets not forget the rest of his career. I wouldn't sign him for anything more than 1.25/1 year

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
Ugh. RHD's flying off the shelves all over the place and here's Gorton not trading our elite wingers elite defenders overpaid players for them! Asleep at the wheel again!

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
The agents love Stamkos staying in Tampa. All of that money in Detroit and Buffalo will be spent on Kyle Okposo,Frans Nielsen,Matt Martin,etc. Lucic goes to Edmonton for 7 years and $6M. Eriksson goes to VAN for something similar. Okposo will get 6 x 6. Maybe Nash at 2 years at $7.8M per and $16.2M in actual money becomes more appealing in the 2nd week of July. The Rangers retain some money.

Good point on Nash RB. Maybe that helps us slightly.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Mantha is the high end prospect I would hope for in any Nash deal. Add in a youngish NHL player who may be up for a contract in the near future. Smith. Add in a pick like a 2017 1st or 2nd and I would take that. Not much salary coming back either.

Mr Clutch

Jan 21, 2014
Virginia
What do u guys think about boedker? Around 5 mil aav. Assuming we can move out salary and get picks, prospects in return

Cyclones21

Easily Triggered
Mantha is the high end prospect I would hope for in any Nash deal. Add in a youngish NHL player who may be up for a contract in the near future. Smith. Add in a pick like a 2017 1st or 2nd and I would take that. Not much salary coming back either.

Good post Viper, make it a conditional pick to the team trading for Nash. A 2nd (can become a 1st if they make the playoffs or a certain round)

ArPanet

May 3, 2012
What it must feel like to be Bergevin or Chiarelli right about now

IEWQf3P.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad