Pitlick - Dvorak - Gallagher
Poehling//Dauphin - Evans - Byron//Pezzetta

Romanov - Savard
Edmundson - Barron
Guhle - Petry
Harris

Price
Montembeault

Trade Allen to give Montembeault games, if Price retire... keep Allen and Montembeault.

I know Roy isn't going to play at NHL level next year, but I believe Gorton and Hughes will do anything to remove Hoffman of this team.

Roy can surprise at camp, he is very talented with high hockey IQ... we never know in hockey and I think Roy and Wright can already make 9 games at NHL to see them if they are ready.

NORiculous

Jan 13, 2006
Montreal
Roy - Suzuki - Caufield
Drouin - Wright - Anderson
Poehling//Dauphin - Evans - Byron//Pezzetta

Romanov - Savard
Edmundson - Barron
Guhle - Petry
Harris

Price
Montembeault

Trade Allen to give Montembeault games, if Price retire... keep Allen and Montembeault.
Trade Dvorak and sign Jarnkrok or Namestnikov. Evans is ready for a bigger role.

NORiculous

Jan 13, 2006
Montreal
Evans is not really more then a 4th line C
Evans is much better then Dvorak at driving possession and he did it against much tougher opposition then Dvorak, who had much trouble doing it against much easier opposition.

Evans played the toughest of opposition and still massively drove possession. So… even if Evans scores 5 less goals for the year, Dvorak can be traded for something that can be used with the futur core. Evans is ready for a bigger role.

We already know Dvorak isn’t H11G0 type of player (too slow) so might as well trade him when he is still worth something.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Evans is much better then Dvorak at driving possession and he did it against much tougher opposition then Dvorak, who had much trouble doing it against much easier opposition.

Evans played the toughest of opposition and still massively drove possession. So… even if Evans scores 5 less goals for the year, Dvorak can be traded for something that can be used with the futur core. Evans is ready for a bigger role.

We already know Dvorak isn’t H11G0 type of player (too slow) so might as well trade him when he is still worth something.
What does this mean?

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
I'd like to trade Petry for a first pick. Either this draft or next trade deadline. Preferably this draft.

Dvorak also next trade deadline. As I expect Wright #2 center in Montreal by 2023-24.

This gives us 2 more first picks in '23 Draft. To go with ours and Florida's. Should be great draft to build around.

Drouin, Bryon, Allen gone at trade deadline also. Probably average extra 2nds for future drafts. Frees up 22 million in caproom for summer 2023. This and top 3 pick in draft.

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Drouin - Suzuki - Caufield
Hoffman - Wright - Anderson
Poehling - Evans - Byron

I think Armia will be traded somewhere

Drouin I have with Suzuki and Caufield hoping to pump his trade value for the deadline. My line 2 and 3 should play similar minutes and basically be 2.5's

• Haha
Reactions: Habs13 and Hins77

Tetragrammaton

Mar 17, 2022
Roy - Wright - ??????
???? - Suzuki - Caufield
Pitlick - Poehling - Ylonen
HarveyP - Evans - ????

Romanov - Mailloux
Ghule - Barron
Harris - ??????

Only a few missing pieces, hopefully we can fill all the holes with our plethora of 2022 picks

We need to find at least 2 more dangerous goal scorers for the top 6

This is a future lineup not next season

Last edited:

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
I like #1...

I think Rem Pitlick is our 2nd best winger...

I don't think anyone wants Armia's contract...

I like Pitlick, but where does he fit:

Caufield Suzuki Poehling
Hoffman Dvorak Gallagher
Drouin Wright Anderson
R. Pitlick Evan's Byron
Armia, Pez, T.Pitlick, Dauphin
Armia may have just woke up while playing at the worlds. Let’s see what version of him we get back

Reactions: 26Mats

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Roy - Wright - ??????
???? - Suzuki - Caufield
Pitlick - Poehling - Ylonen
HarveyP - Evans - ????

Romanov - Mailloux
Ghule - Barron
Harris - ??????

Only a few missing pieces, hopefully we can fill all the holes with our plethora of 2022 picks

We need to find at least 2 more dangerous goal scorers for the top 6

This is a future lineup not next season
I would put ????? on the 1st pair Dmen, Mailloux have not play enough game

I think Guhle will be on the 1st pair before Romanov

I'm not sure I see Pitlick as part of our futur.

Reactions: Tetragrammaton

Habricot

Oct 22, 2017
I am hoping Armia comes back rejuvenated and makes himself valuable for this team (so we can trade him at the deadline).

Armia, Suzuki, Caufield ## We should find a Somebody else then Armia for 2023-2024 (e.g. Dubois)
Drouin, Pitlick, Anderson ## Only in 2023-2024 we should integrated Wright or Cooley
Pheoling, Dvorak, Gallagher
Heinemen, Pitlick/Evans, Evans/Yionen

Edmonston, Barron
Romanov, Savard
Ghule, Harris

Gaolie situation still unknown

Traded in the offseason: Hoffman and Petry
LTIR: Byron

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
I am hoping Armia comes back rejuvenated and makes himself valuable for this team (so we can trade him at the deadline).

Armia, Suzuki, Caufield ## We should find a Somebody else then Armia for 2023-2024 (e.g. Dubois)
Drouin, Pitlick, Anderson ## Only in 2023-2024 we should integrated Wright or Cooley
Pheoling, Dvorak, Gallagher
Heinemen, Pitlick/Evans, Evans/Yionen

Edmonston, Barron
Romanov, Savard
Ghule, Harris

Gaolie situation still unknown

Traded in the offseason: Hoffman and Petry
LTIR: Byron
I think this is the most likely scenario. We all have our dreams about Roy stepping up or Wright making the team. But in the long run, give both of them one more year in Junior. If Hoffman is still here, drop Army down to 3rd line. Drouin up to top line and Hoffman with Pit and Andy

Beer and Chips

Feb 5, 2018
You need Dorvak this year. If you trade him and you only have 2 centers with experience. Suki and Evans. You need to insulate Wright if he makes the team and Dorvak is perfect for that. Dorvak played better under MSL so how about we see if he can build his trade value. 30 years trying to get centers and everyone wants to dump them.
This won't be a two year rebuild no matter what some people hope. What is the point of trading players if there isn't anyone decent to replace them and decent players cost assets, which we don't have, and cap space, which we don't have either!

Reactions: Habs13

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Anderson-Suzuki-Caulfield
Armia-Bergeron-Gallagher
Drouin-Wright-Roy
Byron-Poehling-Evans
First call up: Ylonen, Pezetta
Trade: Hoffman, Dvorak

Letang-Romanov
Norlinder-Edmundson
Harris-Savard
First call up: Schneuman, Guhle
Trade: Petry

• Haha
Reactions: Habs13

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Anderson-Suzuki-Caulfield
Armia-Bergeron-Gallagher
Drouin-Wright-Roy
Byron-Poehling-Evans
First call up: Ylonen, Pezetta
Trade: Hoffman, Dvorak

Letang-Romanov
Norlinder-Edmundson
Harris-Savard
First call up: Schneuman, Guhle
Trade: Petry
Damn, I want what you have in your coffee lol :)

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
I would put ????? on the 1st pair Dmen, Mailloux have not play enough game

I think Guhle will be on the 1st pair before Romanov

I'm not sure I see Pitlick as part of our futur.
We have the entire Pitlick family in the organization...he's here to stay :sarcasm:

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
Future lineup is way more fun

Brayden Yager - Cooley - Reinhart
Jagger Firkus - Suzuki - Caufield
Roy/Farrell - Kidney - something

2024 1st - Sam Rinzel
Guhle - Sergachev
Romanov - Harris/Barron

Vanecek

- Turns out Nick Bobrov was saving his drafting genius for Montreal. He correctly identifies Logan Cooley as the best player of the 2022 draft. He also finds Rinzel as a top pairing RHD and Firkus without trading up.
- Sam Reinhart UFA. Habs are in cap hell in 2026 after signing Cooley to a >$100M contract but Hughes finds a new creative way to expose the cap as a joke.
- Alternate dimension in which Bergevin never traded Serg.
- Vitek Vanecek UFA (goalies are voodoo and dont matter)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad