Offseason GM thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
this - he gets looked at with rose colored glasses bc of his battle with adversity and the destigmatization and push for more transparency regarding mental illness which is popular in the current zeitgeist. from
a pure hockey perspective , there is no loss
I think ingram couldve been backup for us but Lankinen has played very good. Lankinen is a good deal more established in the NHL. He has previous history with saros and loved rinne growing up. Nashville has also done alot of work with Finnish goalies. Honestly its just a good fit if he continues to perform.

Then we have Askarov who needs to get plenty of AHL time since he hasnt gotten alot of play time in the vhl/khl. Cooley earned some ahl time as well as i think he outperformed ingram in the ahl playoffs and this preseason.

Ingram is ready for a good extended look at the nhl level to evaluate if hes a backup or a tweener. He just got beat out of that opportunity here. Glad he will get a shot elsewhere.

weeze

May 2, 2011
Illinois
i mean Ax yourseld if you would be cool with ingram starting 20-30 games (maybe more if saros got hurt). I would not be cool with that
I guess we will never know now. At one point in the AHL he WAS the heir apparent backup due to his play when the Ads won the league. Then WuHan happened.

2019-20 Season:
33 Games Played
21 Wins, 5 Loss, 5 OTL
1.92 GAA
.933 Sv%

Last edited:
Reactions: Softball99

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Coyotes fan coming in peace. How should we feel, Preds fans?
Depends on what your goal is for the coming season. I suspect hes better than Vejmelka, so if you wanted to tank for a top pick, this makes it just a smidge harder. I cant believe you guys gave Vej a 3 year, 8.1 mil deal but I guess you gotta get to the floor somehow.

I feel for you guys. Obviously we dodged the relocation bullet and I hope you will too, but holy crap how many years of utter suck are you fans going to have to endure before things get settled?

• Haha
Reactions: Kat Predator

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Depends on what your goal is for the coming season. I suspect hes better than Vejmelka, so if you wanted to tank for a top pick, this makes it just a smidge harder. I cant believe you guys gave Vej a 3 year, 8.1 mil deal but I guess you gotta get to the floor somehow.

I feel for you guys. Obviously we dodged the relocation bullet and I hope you will too, but holy crap how many years of utter suck are you fans going to have to endure before things get settled?
Ouch, he was coming in PEACE, man! :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Myopinionsarewrong

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019

I had the pleasure/misfortune of seeing Vejjietales play last year. He's a beer league stud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad