Speculation: Offseason coaching thread: Should they stay or should they go?

Coaches:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThosePuckingPenguins

Apr 28, 2009
Pennsylvania
Glad they’re not being that insane and bringing Reirden back. Could go either way on Vellucci. Wouldn’t hate seeing him go too just to clear some things out and put some sort of pressure on Sullivan but considering he’s in charge of the PK and forwards, I can’t say I’ve hated how he’s done either.

BillyOcean

Jan 2, 2015
Glad they’re not being that insane and bringing Reirden back. Could go either way on Vellucci. Wouldn’t hate seeing him go too just to clear some things out and put some sort of pressure on Sullivan but considering he’s in charge of the PK and forwards, I can’t say I’ve hated how he’s done either.
I'm sure Sullivan is feeling the heat....of his BBQ grill as he has zero cares in the world.

Reactions: FunkySeeFunkyDo

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
4606e8e7-a59e-48d8-b38e-a89d1488168b_text.gif

Sully throwing his assistants under the bus every time a GM realizes the Pens coaching sucks.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I just hope they bring in someone who actually has a track record of developing a strong powerplay. But knowing this team, they'll just hire David Quinn because he's friends with Sullivan and he'll be in charge of the powerplay.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad