*OFFICIAL* Windsor Spitfires 2012-13 Season Thread (Part 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
I forgot about him as well. :laugh::laugh:

I hope the roster is managed better next year. Of course with very few 2013 picks there should be less players in the overall camp and with some of the drafts not showing a lot of talent I'm not sure where the players will come from. I think you can count out guys like Watson who would be 19 next year, McNaughton won't be given a shot etc.. Hopefully come the end of the deadline Rychel is only focused on next year because right now it seems like he's trying to save face for a poor 40 games thus far.

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010
I forgot about him as well. :laugh::laugh:

I hope the roster is managed better next year. Of course with very few 2013 picks there should be less players in the overall camp and with some of the drafts not showing a lot of talent I'm not sure where the players will come from. I think you can count out guys like Watson who would be 19 next year, McNaughton won't be given a shot etc.. Hopefully come the end of the deadline Rychel is only focused on next year because right now it seems like he's trying to save face for a poor 40 games thus far.

Yes I know what u mean about roster management look 2 years ago when Tarini and Cloutier were on the team as well as Sullivan and they made it to the final 4
Sometimes it does not matter,this year I think it did

GBFP

Sep 24, 2009
Not much we can do. Trade Bateman and picks for a defenceman upgrade or trade Bateman for picks, and then trade pick package for a defensive upgrade.

Basically we gotta hope Saginaw and the Soo decide to sell. Get the 7th seed and get Plymouth in the first round instead of London.

When is the Koko presser today?

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
Not much we can do. Trade Bateman and picks for a defenceman upgrade or trade Bateman for picks, and then trade pick package for a defensive upgrade.

Basically we gotta hope Saginaw and the Soo decide to sell. Get the 7th seed and get Plymouth in the first round instead of London.

This is a good post. Not sure how much he can do with only 1 card at his disposal and 12 forwards on the roster and needing an upgrade on D.

NHL Fanatic

Oct 4, 2010
GTA
As per Jim Parker, pick to Windsor Spitfires from Guelph Storm for Saverio Posa is a 4th-rounder in 2013 that originally belonged to Saginaw

GBFP

Sep 24, 2009
4th rounder, about what I said he would be worth. I don't know about trading him though - it means we're keeping Bateman now. Probably bring in another OA defenceman would be my guess. We can't trade Bateman now in trading Posa as we could only add one returning player, which would mean Brown or Bowen would become our 6th defenceman.

Who is the new Captain? Rychel wore the C when Posa was out.

Posa, Vail, Johnson and Ebert went out to dinner last night - I wonder if they knew it was coming.

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010
Just saying you were the one that said you couldn't trade him because of the locker room and I said that was overrated. We have all been wrong at one time or another with the exception of myself.

Geez I thought i was the only perfect one around here lol,guess i have company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad