OT: Official Video Game Thread (Part 4)

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
It's a must play for anyone who owns a PS4, and IMO the best VR experience on the market right now.

I bought a PS4 and PSVR when the game was announced solely to play it. No regrets.

Right on, I have a PS4 but haven't got into VR.

Reading your message came at a good time, I usually use my PS4 as kind of a relaxing experience for solo games, since I'm normally playing Overwatch or something competitive/intense on PC.

I'm between games so Tetris is a great filler, and I've always enjoyed the game.

I had actually watched this a few months ago and then didn't pay attention to a release date or anything:

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
Right on, I have a PS4 but haven't got into VR.

Reading your message came at a good time, I usually use my PS4 as kind of a relaxing experience for solo games, since I'm normally playing Overwatch or something competitive/intense on PC.

I'm between games so Tetris is a great filler, and I've always enjoyed the game.

I had actually watched this a few months ago and then didn't pay attention to a release date or anything:

If you buy it, I highly recommend playing with headphones. The game uses audio, visuals, and the vibration of the controller to create synesthesia and the results are stunning. Journey mode was one of the best experiences I've had in any game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad