GDT: Official Trade Deadline Thread (please read the stickied post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
Da ****? Translation?
A lot of things points to Zuccarello ending up in Dallas at this point. Nothing is confirmed, but an announcement may come at any time.

Edit : Late to the party there... how many Norwegians are around here ?! lol :)

jaywills1020

Mar 14, 2004
Your opinion on Tolvanen and Lias is just a classic case of overvaluing other team's prospects after not seeing enough of them, and criticizing your own based on what you have seen.

You do realize what Lias Andersson has done in the last 3-4 years, right?

Age 16: 2nd highest point total EVER by a 16-year old in SuperElit (u20 league)
Age 17: Playing in the professional SHL
Age 18: Being an integral part of the championship winning team HV71
Age 19: Leading his team in points and as the captain at the WJC, as well as playing a total of 112 games across 8 different competitions
Age 20: Contributing to 22% of his team's goals in the AHL

That doesn't scream "low upside" to me
Good information. But if you watch him play he doesn’t do anything that makes you say “wow”. Even something like making a sick move around a defender. I haven’t seen anything from him that warrants being picked where he was. He’s a good player but he’s not going to blow your socks off.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
A lot of things points to Zuccarello ending up in Dallas at this point. Nothing is confirmed, but an announcement may come at any time.

My reputable wishful thinking says John Klingberg and Seguin in exchange for Zuc and Shatty. :laugh::naughty:

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Nitten had Zucc sitting before any NA insiders had that info. I think they've had a few other things about Zucc over the last two seasons as well.

They're reputable in my book.

Reactions: Amazing Kreiderman

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Looks like:

Zucc => Dallas
Hayes => Calgary
McQuaid => Tampa

Then... we see

With the way things are going, Rangers will likely own Tampa’s 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round picks by the draft, including their own, and what other picks they can get for Zucc and Hayes. Gonna be a fun draft day.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Good information. But if you watch him play he doesn’t do anything that makes you say “wow”. Even something like making a sick move around a defender. I haven’t seen anything from him that warrants being picked where he was. He’s a good player but he’s not going to blow your socks off.

And Tolvanen does? Have you watched Tolvanen? He had a horrible WJC, couldn't get into college hockey, was a product of a stacked Jokerit team with half of his goals coming on the PP, being fed juicy passes, struggling now in the AHL.

Tolvanen is everything people accuse Wahlstrom of being. There's enough to worry about when it comes to Tolvanen.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Dallas getting shutout. They're not safe in that WC slot. No one is in the West. Whoever is 1% better than mediocre is going to get in.

If it is Dallas, please bring back salary for a better pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad