GDT: Official Trade Deadline Thread (please read the stickied post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Please only post news, rumors, and confirmed trades from reputable sources. Make sure it's a legitimate Twitter account, and isn't using an L for an I or something like that! We don't win points for being the first to post something. Please also be clear if you're speculating or posting something you read, and if the latter, post your source.

Also, this thread is for discussion of potential and actual trades and speculation. There are other threads where we can argue about the direction of the franchise and all that.

Last edited by a moderator:

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
So far we've had:

Coyle [MIN] for Donato [BOS] + 5th
Hagelin [LAK] + 50% retained for 3rd + conditional 2020 [WAS]

LaffyTaffy

Brooklyn-Belarussian
Feb 1, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
Im in class so I don't want to go get the link for it but Portzline just tweeted that if NASH gets Duchene, WPG will go hard after Panarin with Roslovic as part of the deal most likely. The west is getting anxious.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Im in class so I don't want to go get the link for it but Portzline just tweeted that if NASH gets Duchene, WPG will go hard after Panarin with Roslovic as part of the deal most likely. The west is getting anxious.
That's very un-Chevy like. If Winnipeg loses out on the Ottawa rentals and Panarin, I wonder if Gorton could get Chevy to cough up Roslovic for Hayes.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Very anxious. That's just the top teams... The teams floating around the 8 spot will have to do some stuff as well. Seems like Dallas, Arizona, AVS and to some extent Vancouver all have a chance at a playoff spot.
but definitely the Alpha thing is definitely between Nashville and the Jets (hey they even the Hot Blues to worry about now).
Roslovic is a nice piece. Columbus would have to take that maybe with a small add?

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
That's very un-Chevy like. If Winnipeg loses out on the Ottawa rentals and Panarin, I wonder if Gorton could get Chevy to cough up Roslovic for Hayes.
Yeah agreed not like Chevy like but one would think the way his team has been playing plus Nashville getting much much better he would have to do something???

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Yes, but it seems more likely than not that he signs.
Signs back with OTT? Is that what they're saying? I read that OTT was trying to bring him back but didn't know what the likelihood of that actually was. If he signs that certainly helps with Hayes and Zucc, right?

brians1128

Nov 1, 2016
Signs back with OTT? Is that what they're saying? I read that OTT was trying to bring him back but didn't know what the likelihood of that actually was. If he signs that certainly helps with Hayes and Zucc, right?

absolutely

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
I don't watch enough of Winnipeg to know, why is everyone so high on Roslovic? I imagine his low-ish numbers is just due to not getting ice time with Sheifele, Wheeler, Laine, Ehlers, Connor, etc. all ahead of him in the pecking order, but how come everything is so confident that he'll be a great player?

Reactions: egelband

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
'More likely than not' was maybe my gut feeling coming through, but they're definitely engaging with him and it's holding up the trade market. There was a tweet earlier today from Lebrun that some teams are growing concerned about the timing of the Stone contract talks and are looking elsewhere.

Reactions: nyr2k2

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Lias got called up so fair to assume a move is in the works unless someone is sick/hurt and we haven’t been informed.

Benched Nash with 2 games to go last year; 3 games till TDL as it stands now.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Lias got called up so fair to assume a move is in the works unless someone is sick/hurt and we haven’t been informed.

Benched Nash with 2 games to go last year; 3 games till TDL as it stands now.

By this time last year Holden had been traded and Nash and Grabner were scratched along with McDonagh who was out with a broken hand.

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Charlie Coyle not a huge point producer[Average 50?] or an overly aggressive guy going by his PM's . I don't watch much West hockey...but how does he compare to Kreider ? I thought the return on Coyle was a little lite ? People used to talk him up a lot one time. Can we discuss the deals in this thread ?

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Charlie Coyle not a huge point producer[Average 50?] or an overly aggressive guy going by his PM's . I don't watch much West hockey...but how does he compare to Kreider ? I thought the return on Coyle was a little lite ? People used to talk him up a lot one time. Can we discuss the deals in this thread ?

Coyle drives play well as I recall but Kreider is a better scorer and puts up more points. Overall Kreider is better

e: Coyle's return was a little light depending on how you view Donato. If you think he could develop into a good scoring forward than it's not a bad return, if you think he at best develops into another Coyle then it's pretty blah

Reactions: leetch99

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Coyle drives play well as I recall but Kreider is a better scorer and puts up more points. Overall Kreider is better

e: Coyle's return was a little light depending on how you view Donato. If you think he could develop into a good scoring forward than it's not a bad return, if you think he at best develops into another Coyle then it's pretty blah
I just logged in and that question was likely answered in 10 different spots already ...LOL...finding it though would be quite time consuming since I have been off line since 7 pm last night . I have a lot of skimming to do...hard to read them all these days hahaha...Thanks Levitate .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad