Official Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
I have a buddy looking to unload his tickets, just wants face value.. I figure it's around the $200 range, if anyone is interested just let me know and I'll get the firm details.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Anyone know with stubhub, if you get a game 6 ticket... Do you get reimbursed relatively simply if (unspeakable I know) it isn't necessary?

Because I seriously am considering coming up for a game 6...Just need to get a ticket. I'll also open it up to anyone who has a spare seat for offer?

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Is there an android app i can use to tell me when the tickets go on sale. I really want to go to the decembre 1st game to see Alfie and hopefully the Senators crushing them

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
I was thinking of buying a half season pack, and selling about half the tickets and going to the other half and had several questions:

When do season tickets go on sale? If already up can someone link me as I couldn't find it online.

Is the flex 20 pack a better idea?

Does anyone have experience doing something like this and was it relatively easy to get rid of tickets? (I'm mostly going ot be selling my weekday tickets as I'm working in MTL and it'd be hard to attend).

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
I was thinking of buying a half season pack, and selling about half the tickets and going to the other half and had several questions:

When do season tickets go on sale? If already up can someone link me as I couldn't find it online.

Is the flex 20 pack a better idea?

Does anyone have experience doing something like this and was it relatively easy to get rid of tickets? (I'm mostly going ot be selling my weekday tickets as I'm working in MTL and it'd be hard to attend).

I have a half-season. I've sold some of my tickets when I can't go.. If it's Montreal, Toronto, Boston, Pittsburgh or any of the high profile western teams (Canadian teams, Chicago, LA) you will have no problem selling them.

The other teams you sometimes have to sell under face value, but you usually at least close to what you paid.

Also many times I sell them on game day, people here are notorious for waiting until the actual day of the game to buy their tickets that, so you may have trouble if you have physical tickets and have to meet if your in Montreal.

My ticket rep is now Stephen McCoy, he can be reached at [email protected] and would be able to help you with prices and breakdowns. The half season game packages came out a few weeks ago..

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
I have a half-season. I've sold some of my tickets when I can't go.. If it's Montreal, Toronto, Boston, Pittsburgh or any of the high profile western teams (Canadian teams, Chicago, LA) you will have no problem selling them.

The other teams you sometimes have to sell under face value, but you usually at least close to what you paid.

Also many times I sell them on game day, people here are notorious for waiting until the actual day of the game to buy their tickets that, so you may have trouble if you have physical tickets and have to meet if your in Montreal.

My ticket rep is now Stephen McCoy, he can be reached at [email protected] and would be able to help you with prices and breakdowns. The half season game packages came out a few weeks ago..

Thanks for the feedback, Smash.

This might be a stupid question but when you buy season tickets, it's only for one seat right?

Sharabhi

Jan 10, 2008
Ottawa vs Canadiens in Montreal (Bell Centre) - Last Pre-season game, so full rosters should be dressed.

I'm unloading 20 tickets for the preseason game in Montreal Bell Centre for way BELOW COST.

9 @ Face Value $34 each + $10 service fees each, and I'm selling for only $25 each. Section 422

11 @ Face Value $51 each + $10 service fees each, and I'm selling for only $35 each. Section 319

Willing to split...contact for more details.

If the ad is still up, that means I still have some tickets left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad