Official Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cprice31

Oct 19, 2007
YUL
To all.

Your help is much appreciated. I just wanted to know if it is probable to find some ticket scalpers around the scotiabank place before the game tommorow... is there any particular location that they would be concentrated in?

Many thxs again.. im urgently looking for tickets

Mark

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
There are tonnes all around the main entrance. You can't miss them.

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005
I have only been to the season opener against the Leafs this year and the Habs game. So 2 big games. There were scalpers going up to cars as they were waiting to turn into the parking lot. Scalpers as you walked up to the entrance. Many scalpers. You will have no problem getting tickets. You shouldn't pay much over face value either. Against less popular teams than the Habs and Leafs you can get tickets for 50-75 % of face value easily from scalpers.

I have heard that the Senators actually get scalpers to sell some of their unsold tickets. This is a rumour I have heard from a friend of mine that hangs out with the scalpers.

I bought a 300 level pair of tickets in 2005/06 from a scalper. I got it for about 60% of face value. They were right near the top right beside the coca cola zone. So I paid Coca Cola zone prices for a far more expensive face value ticket.

Watch for that as I think many scalpers have the worst tickets in each price class. Right beside the section with the lower price class. Which would make them the most likely unsold tickets the Sens would have.

So you could pay for the furthest away $80 tickets right beside the guys that paid $50. Or whatever.

jamiebez

Apr 5, 2005
Ottawa
One of the many downsides of having the rink so far out of the city is that you pretty much have to be committed to going by the time you can get to a scalper. Not that this is a huge problem, but it eliminates the ability to "shop around" on foot and only see the game if you can find a good deal.

Once you're there and you've paid your $10 for parking, you're stuck with whatever you can get.

Riverside Habs Fan

Dec 23, 2006
Montreal
Ticket: Pens/Sens March 1 2008

Habs fan here.

I have a ticket to the Sens Penguins game on March 1st that I can no long go to anymore.

I know on the Habs board there is a ticket thread, I was wondering if you guys have one as well?

Also worth noting the game is a 3pm start. Should be a good game even if Crosby is out.

It is just a single, but if anyone is interested PM me I guess...

P.S. If you don't like doing this kind of thing on the Sens board does anyone else have ideas how to re-sell it?

Thanks

Golden

Haven't we suffered enough?
May 3, 2007
Official Tickets Thread. Selling? Buying? All information goes here.

I really think we need one of these threads on the board. So, here it is. If a mod could sticky this. That would be great.

DG

Sep 19, 2006
Toronto
I renewed my flex 20 in the GM power seats. The price went up by $100 though. :(

Oh well, I've loved having my pack and I look forward to still having it next year.

To clarify, I asked the Sens when I called, and you DO get playoff ticket priority with this year's flex packs, if you already have one.

jockmartin77

Oct 18, 2007
I have Flyers tickets for sale- 2 tix - Row Section 312, Row B. Nice seats - Sens shoot twice in this direction. Asking $120 for the pair.
PM or respond to the thread.

Thanks

jockmartin77

Oct 18, 2007
Still have a pair of tickets for tonight's game up for grabs - Section 312-, Row B. Willing to trade for other games, or make me a reasonable offer if you are interested.

Thanks

Dick Whitman

Feb 15, 2008
Ottawa
Hey,

I've got a pair of tickets for tomorrow's Columbus game I'm trying to sell. Section 326 Row F. Ticket price is $80 each. Asking for $120 for the pair obo.

I've also got a pair of Tickets for the Penguins in the same seats. Ticket price is $88 each. Asking $160.

Shoot me off a PM if interested. I work downtown and would prefer meeting up there.

*edit* Sold the Columbus tickets for tomorrow. Still have Pittsburgh available and possibly Toronto on Monday but I'm pretty sure they're sold as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad