Official Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kekumba

Jan 24, 2008
Ottawa
^I was sure someone would have answered that by now, but apparently not. Any help would be great as I'm interested in playoff tickets as well.

buzzerk

Mar 9, 2008
Waterloo
sens playoffs

Not sure the date for the general public but here is the $$$$.
Upper bowl 1 112.30
Upper bowl 2 87.30
Upper bowl 3 67.30
the lower bowl starts at 157.30-192.30
tickets are plus tax and Crf fee.

Good luck and Go Sens GO

SabFanInOtt

Mar 19, 2006
Canada's Capital
Hello...I've got four tickets for the Sabres/Sens on the 27th. Section 212. Face value is $210 for a pair. I'm asking $180/pair with a parking pass included. PM if you are interested.

Edit: Sold

Last edited:

newtron

Jan 5, 2006
Ottawa
Habs tickets - April 1

I've got two tickets for the game against Montreal on April 1. They are in Section 327, Row C.

I have a meeting that night and can't use them. I am looking to trade them for tickets to the only other home game, Boston on April 4. I'd obviously prefer tickets of equal or greater value, but at this point I'm not all that picky.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested.

Last edited:

shtman

Apr 5, 2008
Ottawa Playoff Tickets Game 1

I have 8 tickets to sell for Game 1 in Ottawa. I am not trying to make a profit, I just want what I paid for them. You can message me if you are interested or mail me at j_p_paradis at hotmail.com.

Level: 300L Section: 318 Row: P Seats: 22-15

Price 600$

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
I have 8 tickets to sell for Game 1 in Ottawa. I am not trying to make a profit, I just want what I paid for them. You can message me if you are interested or mail me at j_p_paradis at hotmail.com.

Level: 300L Section: 318 Row: P Seats: 22-15

Price 600$

What if I just wanted two of those eight seats? I would definitely be interested in just two tickets, so what would the price of that be? Like 50 bucks?

Rockets

Apr 8, 2008
FS: 2 tickets Game 4 Wed Apr 17th

Can't make the game. Pair of tickets in 303 M, looking for face value, about 153$ for the pair. I can email the tickets quickly. Can accept paypal/interac email or cash downtown Ottawa. email or pm.

Thanks,

Matt

GagnerforGod

Oct 22, 2007
Hey guys, I'm looking for tickets for the 1st round of the NHL entry draft. I'm looking for 2-4 tickets, and I'm willing to pay 25 bucks for each of em (you can make a cool $100 and still watch it on TV! How awesome is that?). Just PM me if you're willing to sell, and then we can set something up.

mayoradamwest*

Hey guys, I'm looking for tickets for the 1st round of the NHL entry draft. I'm looking for 2-4 tickets, and I'm willing to pay 25 bucks for each of em (you can make a cool $100 and still watch it on TV! How awesome is that?). Just PM me if you're willing to sell, and then we can set something up.

you can have my tickets if you want. Just show up a couple hours prior to the start of the draft, tell em you have my spot and they're yours. (send money as soon as you can please.)

GagnerforGod

Oct 22, 2007
me again. lookin for 1 more draft ticket. i'll buy it for 25. If anyone has an extra, PM me. Thanks!

adria

Oct 9, 2007
BC
Question about Sens tickets...

How hard is it to get tickets to a Sens game? How much harder is it to get tickets to a game against another Canadian team?

I'm hoping it's easier than getting Canucks tickets. My parents just moved to Ottawa and I was thinking about planning my trip out to visit around a hockey game (= dad's Christmas or birthday present).

Thanks in advance!

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
Question about Sens tickets...

How hard is it to get tickets to a Sens game? How much harder is it to get tickets to a game against another Canadian team?

I'm hoping it's easier than getting Canucks tickets. My parents just moved to Ottawa and I was thinking about planning my trip out to visit around a hockey game (= dad's Christmas or birthday present).

Thanks in advance!

if you go to capitaltickets.ca or call in (check website for number) on the day the tickets are released, you shouldnt have a problem with canucks tickets. They are usually released at 10AM (check back in this thread for the date, will be in september). That's for the first half of the year. Second half tickets are released in november if i remember correctly.

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
I'm gonna have to make every ticket of mine available for next season...

I hope I can sell a lot on the marketplace.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
do it. My dad went to 20 reg-season games last year but made over 3/4 of his money back.

Kekumba

Jan 24, 2008
Ottawa
All I know is, if you have any spare WJHC tickets (well, not spare, but games you can't attend), slap them things up there right away come November/December. I'm dying to go, and being empty handed right now is just saddening. :cry:

adria

Oct 9, 2007
BC
if you go to capitaltickets.ca or call in (check website for number) on the day the tickets are released, you shouldnt have a problem with canucks tickets. They are usually released at 10AM (check back in this thread for the date, will be in september). That's for the first half of the year. Second half tickets are released in november if i remember correctly.
So you don't expect 'nucks tickets (if they're in Ottawa next season) to sell out immediately? Despite them not being in town often? Or should I try to be online right when they go on sale? (Hopefully not the same day/time as 'nucks tix.)

What about games against the Habs or Pens? Or Leafs? (just to cheer against, of course) Do they sell out quickly? Those would be my second choices if no western Canadian teams are in Ottawa.

Sorry about all the questions - I'm used to trying for Canucks tickets which sell out pretty quickly, and ridiculously fast for highly anticipated games (Cgy, Edm, Ott, Mon, Tor, Pit, etc)

I'm gonna have to make every ticket of mine available for next season...

I hope I can sell a lot on the marketplace.
Season tickets? If you have a pair of (decent) seats and aren't overly inflating the price, PM me. See above for game preferences. ;)

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
no, you should definately try to be there right when they go on sale. Once again, check back to this thread for the date.

The nucks will only play one game here next year (if any, but i expect our wildcard games will be nucks, oilers, and flames), so the cheap seats might sell out fast.

adria

Oct 9, 2007
BC
OK thanks!

I'm hoping the wild card game gives a home & away series for all the Canadian teams too. If not, then I'll be trying for a Sens vs Habs/Pens/Caps/Leafs game.

Speaking of cheap seats, do the upper bowl seats all have railings in front of the seats? One of the reasons I prefer lower to upper bowl seats at GM Place is that I'm short and the railing cuts across my field (rink?) of view unless I lean forward a bit. So if the Sens arena has the railings too, I'll probably try to look more at lower bowl seats.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
Speaking of cheap seats, do the upper bowl seats all have railings in front of the seats? One of the reasons I prefer lower to upper bowl seats at GM Place is that I'm short and the railing cuts across my field (rink?) of view unless I lean forward a bit. So if the Sens arena has the railings too, I'll probably try to look more at lower bowl seats.

railings at front row of each section. If your not in the first 3 rows, you wont notice them. Believe me, i'm 5'4.

That being said, my seasons are in the lower bowl (200's), and i really do think the view is much better from there.

adria

Oct 9, 2007
BC
Only the first row has a railing?? That must be nice. GM Place has a railing in front of EVERY row in the upper bowl. It's not too big a problem, other than the fact that I (at 5'3) can't sit all the way back in my seat because the bottom part of the rink gets cut off.

So it looks like lower bowl or row 4 & above in the upper bowl.

Anything else I should know about the arena?

And thanks again for all your help!! I really appreciate it.

Penner getrdonebryan

Jun 8, 2007
Rou.
I'm planning a trip to Ottawa in early December , do you know if I could grab two tickets for me and my girlfriend ? I want to be sure that I can get two tickets to see the Sens or the trip doesn't really make any sense for me :)

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
I'm planning a trip to Ottawa in early December , do you know if I could grab two tickets for me and my girlfriend ? I want to be sure that I can get two tickets to see the Sens or the trip doesn't really make any sense for me :)

once again, your best bet is to buy them at 10AM the day they go on sale. Check back here for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad